[ 13 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

H U A C H E Nㅤ0 5

Why did Hua Ran choose to confess when the fireworks were set off at 30:00 on the New Year's Eve? Of course, this was not a spur of the moment, but he thought about it carefully.

First of all, confession when the fireworks are set off will be very romantic and unforgettable. Secondly, zero o'clock marks the arrival of a new year, and he also wants to have a new beginning with Brother Chen. The third point, even if the confession fails, Shu Chen can't drive him to sleep on the street during the New Year.

So he boldly confessed. He is not afraid of being rejected anyway, he is thick-skinned. It's a pleasant surprise to accept.

Shu Chen was stunned for a few seconds before he regained his senses, blushing and bowing his head: "You, don't make such a joke with me..."

Huaran's voice was serious: "I'm not kidding, I like you."

Shu Chen: "..."

Hua Ran continued: "From the first time I saw you, I felt that you were very special, and I always wanted to get close to you and talk to you. Don't you think it's not right for me to travel to Xingcheng this time? I haunt you every day. I didn't go to a few attractions."

Shu Chen had long felt that something was wrong, but he was not good at communicating with people, and he was too embarrassed to ask if he had doubts in his heart. As a result, half a month passed before he knew it, and Hua Ran said that he would stay for the New Year, and he was confused. promised to come down.

Unexpectedly, Hua Ran actually likes him?

Shu Chen's heart was full of mixed feelings, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

Hua Ran asked, "Brother Chen, do you like me?"

Shu Chen's heart skipped a beat, and he almost bit his tongue under tension: "I, I..."

Hua Ran continued to ask, "Then do you hate me?"

Shu Chen said, "No, I don't hate it."

Hua Ran smiled and said, "I don't hate it, I just like it a little bit, right?"

Shu Chen's eyes widened, and he was dazed by his logic. He doesn't hate any player in the national team, does he like everyone in the national team? What absurdity is this?

When Shu Chen went around the bend and wanted to refuse, Hua Ran had already said to herself, "Brother Chen, I like you very much. Would you like to give me a chance to pursue you?" Before Shu Chen refused, Hua Ran said to herself. Quickly interrupted him: "If you don't speak, I will take it as your agreement!"

Shu Chen: "…………"

His speech speed couldn't keep up with Hua Ran's brain speed at all.

Oftentimes, before he could finish a sentence, Hua Ran said a lot, and then he was surrounded by Hua Ran's delusions.

The society is afraid of PKing the cows of the society, and it will fail miserably.

Shu Chen was silent for a long time, and then he sorted out his thoughts, looked at the cheerful guy in front of him, and said seriously: "Hua, Huaran, thank you very much for your liking for me, but I... I don't plan to fall in love with anyone, let alone fall in love. Will get married. With such good conditions, you will definitely meet someone more suitable..."