[ 24 ]

a r m lㅤ/ㅤg m c

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

LINKAGE EXTRA - AWARDS CEREMONY 02

The two hosts walked onto the big stage, picked up the microphone and said loudly, "Welcome to the first 'Anchor Challenge' award ceremony! Today, I am honored to invite several mysterious award guests, guess what? Who will it be?"

There was a burst of screams in the audience. The propaganda released earlier mentioned that the presenter tonight is a well-known retired player in the e-sports circle. The guests must have Lieyang, and maybe their family members will also be invited to the scene.

Since their retirement, these players have rarely been active on stage, and fans haven't seen them live for a long time. When they heard that they were going to be guests tonight, everyone was so excited that they took out their mobile phones in advance to take pictures.

The two hosts sold a lot of money, carefully introduced the rules of the challenge, and then officially announced the winners list: "The next thing to be awarded is the third runner-up of this anchor challenge project. Please invite the presenter, Beimu. The team's former top laner, Zhao Xin'an, will present the award for us!"

Zhao Xin'an was once suspended by the league for swearing on live broadcasts. He is a well-known "mouthball player" in the e-sports circle. After retiring, he changed his career as an explainer, and the audience is very familiar with him. Xiao Zhao, dressed in a suit and looking like a dog, came to the stage to present awards to several award-winning anchors.

In the live broadcast room, many netizens couldn't help but tease him after seeing him.

[With Xiao Zhao, the first matchmaker in the e-sports circle, there will definitely be couples tonight!]

[I think if Xiao Zhao opens a marriage agency, the business will be very good]

[Unfortunately he is still single hahaha]

Sure enough, after Zhao Xinan's award was over, the host said excitedly: "The runner-up in this anchor challenge are Whale Live anchor Ruruo, Meteor, Little Bear TV anchor Mengmeng, Xiaoyu! There are honorees - Shuoyue and Fred, and will give the awards to our award-winning anchors together!"

Chi Shuo and Pei Feng were invited to the stage at the same time. The two Alphas were about the same height, and their appearance was the peak of the e-sports circle. However, Chi Shuo looked more calm and calm, and Pei Feng was smiling and full of affinity.

The two presented trophies to the winning anchors of different projects.

The fans in the live broadcast room were so excited that they swiped the screen frantically——

[Captain Chi and Xiao Pei are rarely in the same frame!]

[Can I look forward to it, coach Jiang and Yangyang can also come to the scene?]

[I mean, are the two most powerful Omegas in the e-sports circle coming today?]

Chi Shuo and Pei Feng didn't rush off the stage. After the awards, the two stood on the side of the big stage with the award-winning anchor.

The host said loudly: "The next thing to be awarded is the champion of this challenge! There is only one champion on the two platforms, and the champion of Whale Live is - anchor Xiao Wei! The champion of Bear TV is - —Anchor Lin Lin! The two champions are invited to come to the stage to accept the award!”

Whale's popular anchor Xiao Wei is a well-known shooter player among the anchors of "God's War". After switching to "Gun King", the ranking score was also very fast, and he became the first anchor to hit the 2500 segment and won the challenge. first place in the competition. Lin Lin, the anchor of Little Bear TV, is a newcomer signed by Pei Feng's Company. He has developed rapidly in the past two years, and this challenge has also performed well.