[ 17 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

M O B I Nㅤ0 2

After seeing off Shi Xiaobin, Mo Hantian took the subway home alone. Ever since he saw Zou Li at the high-speed rail station, his mood has been extremely irritable. Thinking that when Shi Xiaobin was in RED, Zou Li often created opportunities to be alone with Shi Xiaobin and maliciously hyped CP, he wished he could smash that bastard's head.

He was sullen all the way, and when he got home, his mood improved a little. Mo Hantian went to the bedroom to take a shower, and lay on the bed to send a message to Shi Xiaobin: "Binbin, are you home yet?"

Shi Xiaobin did not reply. Mo Hantian stared at the phone waiting for news, almost staring out a hole in the screen. After waiting for nearly ten minutes, he finally couldn't bear it any longer and called Shi Xiaobin, but no one answered at all.

Mo Hantian became more and more uneasy. Every time he sent a message to Shi Xiaobin, as long as Shi Xiaobin was not playing games or training, he would reply in seconds. Not only did he not reply to messages today, he also did not answer the phone... There was a signal on the high-speed rail, so Shi Xiaobin couldn't deliberately not answer his phone.

Shouldn't something happen? Shi Xiaobin's personality is so good, he looks like he is easy to deceive at first glance, and he is an Omega, and Omegas are indeed prone to danger when they go out.

The more Mo Hantian thought about it, the more anxious he became. He took out his mobile phone and continued to dial Shi Xiaobin.

"Sorry, the phone you dialed has been switched off."

Mo Hantian was very upset by the system prompt sounding in his ear. Shi Xiaobin's phone couldn't get through. He simply called Sister Yu, the team leader of the national team: "Sister Yu, can you contact Binbin?"

Hearing Xiao Mo's anxious voice, Yu Mingxiang was stunned for a while, and said, "Wait a minute, I'll try to contact him... Strange, his phone is turned off."

Mo Hantian said nervously: "Then can you give me the address of his hometown? He was fine just now, but suddenly he didn't reply to messages or answer the phone. I suspect something happened to him, I'll go find him now! "

Yu Mingxiang was also made nervous by Xiaomo, so he hurriedly sent Shi Xiaobin's address and asked, "Do you want to call the police?"

Mo Hantian thought to himself that Shi Xiaobin had been out of contact for less than an hour, and if he called the police, it seemed that the standard for filing a case would not be met? He frowned and said, "I'll go to his house first. If I can't find him, I'll call the police."

Yu Mingxiang urged: "Okay, then be careful. If you have any difficulties, contact me immediately."

After Mo Hantian hung up the phone, he set off to the high-speed rail station with his mobile phone, and bought a ticket for the next train on the way.

Shi Xiaobin's house is only an hour's drive away from Xingcheng. Mo Hantian is sitting on the high-speed train, feeling uneasy, and a lot of social news that he has seen before pops up in his mind, such as an Omega who is in estrus in public and is temporarily marked by passers-by Alpha. The Alpha of the period got out of control and bit a passerby Omega...

The more he thought about it, the more worried he became. Shi Xiaobin was short and thin, and his combat power was definitely not as good as that of an adult Alpha. What should he do if something really happened? Mo Hantian's face was pale, and he couldn't sit still. He finally made it to the high-speed rail station, but found that it was raining heavily outside, and he didn't care about getting wet. He ran out of the high-speed rail station like a gust of wind, stopped a taxi and left Bin home rush.