[ 22 ]

a r m lㅤ/ㅤg m c

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

LINKAGE EXTRA - ANCHOR CHALLENGE 04

Zhao Xin'an felt that he was really unlucky, but he matched the two couples, Sun Moon and Fang Yuan. He mixed in with the two couples and became a big sparkling light bulb. Not to mention, he might be defeated by these four people.

Many fans in the live broadcast room came out to comfort him

[Touching reporter Zhao, just send us gossip reports from the front line!]

[Don't panic, although a certain two will be a disaster if they are linked together, but the Gun King's style of play is different from the God's War!]

[Yes, Gun King has no Nakano linkage~]

[Reporter Zhao, take command of this game, let them go separately!]

Zhao Xinan looked at the barrage in the live broadcast room, hurriedly turned on the team's voice, and said: "Everyone, please play more seriously later, 5 professional players, play in the lowest score ranking, if the car rolls over and spreads out It's so ugly!"

Xie Yuan smiled and said, "I think so too, so let's take the command of reporter Zhao in this round."

Ye Shaoyang said: "Agree! Reporter Zhao will arrange it. After all, we have two Alphas that don't quite understand each other."

The two Alphas who don't quite agree: "..."

Ahem, they all felt their lover's dislike and reporter Zhao's resentment, so they didn't dare to speak for the time being.

Zhao Xin'an said: "Let's assign the positions first. Then Chi Shuo and Fang Zhengqing don't go the same way."

Ye Shaoyang said: "I'm fine in melee combat, only AK."

Xie Yuan thought about it and said, "Then I'll be the Medic. I'll carry the first aid kit to save you."

Zhao Xin'an: "I'll play the Charger. I learned a little marksmanship from the professional players over there!"

The Beimu Club has two e-sports teams, "God's War" and "Gun King". The captain of God's War is his sister Zhao Xinping, and the captain of Gun King is Liu Shaozhou. Since they belong to the same club, they often meet in private. Zhao Xin'an has been idle and bored recently, and happened to find Captain Liu to learn some shooting game skills.

He himself is the most violent top laner in the League of Gods, and the hot-blooded melee style of the Charger is really suitable for him. Moreover, the submachine gun is a good firearm to get started with. Liu Shaozhou taught him a few games, and Zhao Xin'an was full of confidence in himself: "I can play the Charger! The remaining Scout and Sniper will be allocated to the two Alphas who have no tacit understanding."

Chi Shuo said, "I'll play the Scout, and it's easier to use a dagger."

Fang Zhengqing raised his eyebrows: "Then I'll play Sniper, who is Ah Yuan with?"

Xie Yuan's voice was gentle: "I'll protect reporter Zhao and Yangyang in the front row."

Everyone happily made a decision and quickly selected equipment in the arsenal.

They don't know much about the equipment system of "Gun King", and the countless firearms and skins are dazzling.

At the beginning of the game, the low-segmented mode is a unified "Endless Blood War", and the open maps are also very limited.