[ 10 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

H U A C H E Nㅤ0 2

Hua Ran followed Shu Chen across a street and came to a nearby apartment together.

Shu Chen bought the apartment in a very good location, close to the subway station, surrounded by shopping centers, very convenient for transportation and life. The two took the elevator to the 20th floor together. Shu Chen unlocked the lock with his fingerprints and found a pair of unopened new shoes from the shoe cabinet.

He never had guests here, so he didn't prepare slippers for the guests. These shoes were bought by him as spares, and he wore them, size 39. Shu Chen lowered his head in embarrassment, looked at his dazzling feet, and said in a low voice, "That...my pair of shoes, you, you might not be able to wear them, right?"

Hua Ran is tall, and her shoe size is naturally larger than Shu Chen.

Seeing Shu Chen's worried look, he smiled slightly, leaned over and changed his shoes, and said, "It's fine, just wear it if you can."

These shoes were really too small, and they were dressed casually, with half of their heels exposed. Shu Chen felt a little embarrassed: "Or, I'll go to the supermarket downstairs and buy you a new pair..."

Hua Ran smiled and said, "It really doesn't matter. It's still raining heavily outside. I'll buy it tomorrow."

The Alpha boy's smile was bright and dazzling, Shu Chen was embarrassed to look at him, and quickly looked away: "Come in, come in, I'll turn on the air conditioner."

No one has lived here for more than half a year, and the house is chilly. Shu Chen turned the air conditioner temperature to 27 degrees. As the warm air gradually dissipated, the house became more comfortable. Hua Ran took off her coat and hung it at the entrance, and asked, "Brother Chen, you don't have any guest slippers here. I won't be the first guest in your new home, right?"

Shu Chen nodded: "Well... I, I rarely have people here."

Hua Ran smiled again, looking very happy.

Shu Chen thought to himself, Hua Ran just passed her 18th birthday this year, maybe it was because of her young age? He will be happy with the little things. Seeing Hua Ran walking into the room with a smile on her face, Shu Chen's original tension eased a lot, took a deep breath, and followed him into the door.

Hua Ran wandered around the house. The two-story Loft apartment has a simple and clean decoration style. The floor-to-ceiling windows are hung with off-white curtains. In the small living room is a row of fabric sofas with a width of less than 2 meters, which looks very Soft and comfortable. There is only a small table and two dining chairs in the restaurant. The kitchen is very tidy and kitchen utensils are readily available. It seems that Shu Chen often cooks by himself after returning home. On the second floor is a bedroom and a gaming room.

This single apartment is obviously Shu Chen's nest in Star City.

It can be seen that Shu Chen is a person who is very good at life. The small house is kept clean and tidy, and there is warmth everywhere.

Shu Chen looked at him and said embarrassedly, "I have it here, it's a little small."

Hua Ran smiled and said, "It's good, you're alone now, it's enough. If later..."

He stopped abruptly here. Shu Chen was stunned for a while, then looked up at him: "What about the future?"

Hua Ran coughed lightly: "In the future, if Brother Chen gets married, the single apartment will definitely not be enough to live in. Save money and buy a bigger one."