after work 🔞

lower case intended
swears

seungmin was at home, sitting on the couch. not just that, he was also horny. he knew hyunjin wasn't going to be home so soon since he had practice. seungmin tried to get his mind off it but just couldn't. everything in their house reminded seungmin of hyunjin, which turned him on even more. he was rock hard and couldn't ignore it. he wanted hyunjins hands playing with him, toying with him. it wouldn't of worked well by himself.

he then decided to be a little playful and text hyunjin.

seungmin :
hyunjinnnnn
come home baby

hyunjin replied in a heartbeat, seems like he was waiting all day for a message.

hyunjin :
i cant prince, i'll be home in 2 hours

seungmin :
but i can't wait for you, i need you

seungmin then decided it would be playful to send a picture of his wet patch on his bulge in his boxers, palming himself with his veiny hands.

seungmin :
1 attachment image

hyunjin :
baby please don't do this right now

hyunjin wanted to keep his focus on his practice in a few minutes, but noticed he turned rock hard by the picture seungmin sent.
"fuck."

seungmin sent something else, but it was a video. a video of him feeling himself through his boxers moaning out hyunjins name and trying to find his sweet spot that hyunjin always found for him.

seungmin :
1 attatchment video
hyunjinnie ~~

hyunjin :
wait for me

hyunjin sent that message and left the practice room to ride his bike home. none of his members really noticed and didn't care enough.
"probably seungmin,," the pink haired boy said
the rest nodded in agreement and let hyunjin to it.

on the other hand, seungmin was so excited for hyunjin to come home and play with him. it took a couple minutes for him to arrive but he didn't mind now since he knew he'd be there soon.

seungmin heard the keys from the door and got up to wait for him. he was in his boxers with hyunjin t shirt on. visibly seeing his bulge. he stood by the edge of his doorway watching to see hyunjin come in.

hyunjin finally unlocked the door, took his shoes off and went to seungmin.

"fuck, you can't do this min. you know i'm busy."
seungmin didn't care and kissed hyunjin hungrily. seungmin moaned into the kiss to play with hyunjin, and he could feel hyunjins hard, clothed cock rub lightly over his own. hyunjins breath got heavier feeling his bulge.

"wait here baby, i'll take this stuff off." hyunjin said, seungmin stood there watching hyunjin strip of his clothes. he just left his t shirt on and boxers like seungmin. he went back into kissing seungmin, just like the position they were in before. seungmin playfully grinding against hyunjins boner. hyunjin let out breathy moans and reached his hands to seungmins wet patch. he started stroking it up and down slowly, resulting seungmin to let out moans to his touch.

"p-please, play w-ith me.." seungmin said to hyunjin.

hyunjin took him to the room and made him sit on his lap. his pulsating cock being right under seungmins hole. hyunjin placed his hand over seungmins cock toying with him a little. he could feel his dick twitch under his touch. he then knew it was time for seungmin to take his cock out.

"take your boxers off" he did as he was told. hyunjin drooled at the sight. he didn't need any lube since seungmin was already wet enough. he started stroking seungmin slowly, which made him moan out his name.

"h-hyunjin, ple-ease. faster" seungmin craved more. hyunjin went faster and faster and seungmin moaned his whole way out of it. he knew what he felt in his stomach.

"daddy, i-im close..!" he said letting out all his juices on his stomach. he thought he was done and got up, he wanted to clean himself up but he felt hyunjin grab his wrist. he turned around and saw hyunjin pointing to his huge boner in his pants winking.

"you're not done yet," he said pushing seungmin closer to his face, "blow me" he whispered. seungmin flushed red and got on his knees. hyunjin pushed down his boxers revealed his huge package. seungmin went down on it immediately.

hyunjin grabbed a fist full of his hair, bobbing his head faster. seungmin moaned which sent a vibration through hyunjins body. hyunjins moans filled the room.

"you're so good at this baby, quicker so i can cum into your mouth." he went faster, pumping himself a little bit for his second climax. they both came at the same time and seungmin swallowed his thick liquid down.

"call me after practice whenever u need it baby, i'll do it again."