sunday morning ☁️

lower case intended

bright early morning, it was such a pretty day for two pretty boys. they were still asleep in their bed. hyunjins arms rapped around tiny seungmin.

seungmin woke up slowly, rubbing his eyes. he was gonna try to get up without waking up hyunjin but then realized his arms were rapped around his waist. he tried to get out slowly not to bother him but hyunjin had other plans.

"baby ~ don't go now, it's sunday" hyun said whining. he thought he was still asleep. seungmin giggled and got back in his arms but facing him this time.

"you look like a fluffy dumpling hyunnie !!" seungmin said squishing his cheeks.

"im your fluffy dumpling" hyunjin said pecking him on the lips. pink blush spread across his cheeks. he hugged hyunjin muffled giggling in his shoulder. hyunjin played with seungmins hair, twisting it in between his fingers.

" let's get up prince, what do you want to eat ?" hyun asked.

"want pancakes !" seungmin said happily. hyunjin lifted seungmin up and took him to the kitchen placing him on the counter top. he got started with them right away.

seungmin kept staring at his cheery boyfriend making the pancakes. sundays were always the best, you two could always have a day to yourselves and relax. hyunjin soon noticed seungmins long staring and went up to him after placing the mix down.

"does minnie like early bird hyunjin ?" he said tickling him. which earned a cute giggle from
seungmin. he nodded with a happy pout. hyunjin went back to making the pancakes while seungmin still stared at him in awe.

hyunjin soon finished and told seungmin to sit down on the couch and wait for him. he got both plates and brought them to the coffee table.

"tada !" hyun said happily. seungmin clapped his hands laughing and started to dig in. hyunjin looked so happy seeing his boyfriend eat his food he worked so hard on. hyunjin took some of the whipped cream and put it on seungmins nose. seungmin laughed and did the same to hyunjin.

they finished up and hyunjin brought the dishes back to the sink and started washing them when a little seungmin showed up behind him wrapping his hands around his waist with his head on hyunjins shoulder.

"hyunnie~~ you don't need to wash the dishes right now ?! cuddle with me." hyunjin could feel his pout and set the dishes down.

"let's go baby" seungmin happily followed him. when they got to the room, seungmin jumped on the bed smiling at hyunjin makinh grabby hands. hyunjin couldn't help but laugh then went to hug seungmin, resulting them to fall on the bed. hyunjin kissed seungmin everywhere.

"i love you baby"

"i love you too"