no one ❤️‍🩹

lowercase intended / self harm / suicide

seungmin has had a tragic life. when his parents died when he was 14, he would slit his wrist. one for his dad, who died from a heart attack. one for his mom, who died doing her job. seungmin still doesn't know why or how she died, he still feels like everything is his fault. he had a boyfriend, he loved so much. they dated for 2 years. he accompanied seungmin when all had happened to his family, he didn't know about his cuts though. seungmin never told hyunjin because he would snap. little did seungmin know, hyunjin was cheating on him. the whole time, and what hurts the most is that it was a girl.

"how could you have done this to me ? i thought you loved me !!

i never fucking loved you seungmin, i loved her. she was the girl i wanted.

then why didn't you tell me before instead of us having two years down the fucking drain !!?!

i couldn't, you looked so desperate to date me. when i knew your situation i couldn't have said no.

yes you could've ! you hurt me so much hyunjin. i knew love wasn't for me..."

they never talked again after that. they would make eye contact in the halls but never more, seungmin knew he was never going to find love again.

after the breakup had happened, seungmin would add on 2 more cuts. one for loving a whore. one for being a stupid needy boy that wished he would get love. he never would get love again.

seungmin had no friends, no friends at all. he was now 17 years old. never found anyone to talk to. he dreaded his life. all he wished was to die. but he couldn't leave, his parents wouldn't be proud of him. dying alone, with no friends, no parents, no success what so ever. seungmin thought that's all he needed in life, but never got any of it.

one day seungmin was taking a walk near the bridge, he saw a phone, it read..

" suicide hotline 010-***-****. talk to us, don't do it."

seungmin picked up the phone, tears in his eyes, hearing the ring.

"hello, suicide hotline. tell us your worries."

"i'm g-gonna do i-it.. i have no one in my life. no one that loves or cares for me. i cant stand it anymore" seungmin climbed over the fence, the phone dropped to the ground. all he could hear were the mumbles from the phone. seungmin had not one thought in his mind, and jumped.

he could finally be free.