tiktok 🔞

lowercase intended

seungmin was very happy in what he was wearing at the moment. he was wearing a white tight crop top, a very short pink plaid mini skirt with his boxers under them, and to top it all off, he had two pink clips on one side of his hair. he was spinning in the mirror like no one was watching, no one was to be exact. if hyunjin was home, he would have gotten front row seats to the outfit. hyunjin was out at dance practice. hyunjins an idol while seungmin is just his normal self. he pretty popular on tiktok and stream, with just a few 500k followers. seungmin decided to film a tiktok, maybe a slutty one. he found an audio he thought would match the idea he had in mind. he set up his phone on this desk platform he had so you could see his mouth down to the middle of his thighs. once he thought it was a good angle he was just checking himself out to see how he looked. he thought the boxers under the skirt looked silly so he had an idea to pull them up his ass, so you could see his cheeks from the bottom. seungmin was really obsessed with this outfit he had just had on. he then pressed the timer so he could start the video and got in position. once the song started he started to wiggle his bum and jump. he spun around and did all that. once the video was over, he was very happy with the result. he wrote in the caption, "don't i look pretty ?" and posted it.

—————————————————————————

a few hours had gone by and seungmin decided to check back up on the post. it had pretty much gone viral with 206.2k likes and a few thousand comments. they were all just random people agreeing and putting random thirst emojis. then seungmin stopped by this comment, and it was from hyunjin ; "oh princess, wait for me in our room.." seungmin got excited and put the outfit back on and fixed it even more pretty for his boyfriend. he layed on the bed on his belly so when hyunjin walks in, he will get a view under seungmins skirt.

soon seungmin heard the keys in the door and got excited. hyunjin threw his shoes off and was met with seungmins ass when he walked in the room. seungmin shook his ass a little since he knew hyunjin was watching him.

"mmm, angel couldn't wait for his daddy ?" hyunjin got on top of seungmin and gripped his ass, seungmin gasping from the touch. hyunjin pulled his boxers down and caressed ( 💀 ) his bum.

"all fours, count." hyunjin demanded, seungmin did as told.

"o-one !" hyunjin watched the red mark leave seungmins ass and his back arch deliciously.

"ni-ne ! m-ph~" seungmin moaned as he came from the pleasure he felt just from the slaps.

"such s slut cumming from just slaps.." hyunjin flipped seungmin over to see the cum dripping from his dick. hyunjin moved his hands up seungmins crop top to feel his hard nipples. he massaged them with one hand while the other was working on taking his pants off. when hyunjin pulled down his boxers seungmin moaned louder then he already was from the pleasure from his nipples. hyunjin then put his two fingers in seungmins mouth indicating for him to suck on them. hyunjin pulled his fingers out of his mouth with a string of saliva connecting them.

"flip over, are you ready ?" hyunjin asked. seungmin whined.

"words please."

"yes, please put them in !" hyunjin put two fingers in and seungmin groaned. his pain turning into pleasure in seconds. hyunjin took his heavy panting into putting another finger in. seungmins moans got louder so hyunjin knew he was about to have his second orgasm so he pulled the fingers out. seungmin whined. out of nowhere, seungmin felt hyunjins dick slam into him. his eyes rolling to the back of his head as a scream came out. every thrust hyunjin did made seungmins back arch and bounce back on it, they were both a moaning mess.

soon hyunjin went faster and harder, causing seungmins moans to get strained and loud.

"da-addy.. i-im c-" seungmin was interrupted by his own orgasm as he felt hyunjins steamy cum go into his body. hyunjin pulled out and saw the cum drip out of his hole.

"wear this often..please."