toys 🔞

lowercase intended

seungmin was told to wait for hyunjin so they could go out to eat later. hyunjin went to take a shower since seungmin had finished his. but before hyunjin left to shower, he had just his boxers on and winked at seungmin. seungmin didn't know what he was indicating, and he didn't know that he would get rock hard from it aswell. you see, seungmin falls for everything and anything. that's why he's in this state at the moment.

seungmin was looking around his room, looking for something hyunjin had once left him. hyunjin was taking too long in the bathroom for seungmin, and seungmin couldn't wait any longer. his pants were getting tighter everytime he imagined the scene hyunjin made. seungmin finally found what he was looking for, his.. toys.

seungmin thought, *it'll be quick..hyunjin won't notice.* so he got the bottle of lube. got some on his hand, and started to pump himself. thinking of hyunjin was helping him, helping him relax. seungmin then got the vibrator from his drawer, and put it in his hole. he turned it on and started slow, just like how hyunjin always does. but then he got more needy, and imagined the way hyunjin fucked him. he turned it almost all the way up. seungmin felt pleasured by the vibrator, but he wished it was hyunjins dick instead. it was taking an awful lot of time for seungmin to release, so he could get it over with. but someone was waiting for him, outside the door.

—————————————————————————

hyunjin was at the scene, he finished his shower a few minutes ago. but stopped at the door when he heard muffled moans and vibrating sound. hyunjin knew exactly was seungmin was up too. when hyunjin winked at seungmin, his face flushed bright red. who knew seungmin was so impatient. seungmins moans became louder, and hyunjins erection started to hurt. *fuck i just showered..* he thought, but he would risk it for seungmin.

hyunjin opened the door to see seungmin moaning hyunjins name. seungmin then noticed hyunjin and his face blushed.

"you're such a slut. couldn't wait for me ?" hyunjin smirked walking towards seungmin. seungmin gulped staring into his eyes. hyunjin placed a hand on seungmins thighs, stroking it.

"let me help~" hyunjin threw off the towel he had from the shower, showing his angry, veiny cock.
hyunjin didn't even ask if he could start, instead he just thrusted into seungmin fast and hard. unlike how seungmin had with the vibrator.

"o-oh~ hyunjin !" seungmin screamed whenever hyunjin hit his prostate so well. seungmin released without notice, hyunjin kept thrusting into him. he wasn't even close.

"d-daddy ! sto-ngh-p~" seungmin clawed hyunjins back, overstimulated and about to reach his second climax. hyunjin the released in seungmin, the name really helped. seungmin also felt his second climax come and came all over his stomach.

"playing with yourself can really... get me off~"