flirt ☁️

lowercase intended

hyunjin was just doing his homework like usual. he was really struggling on this one problem so he decided to get his phone and search up the answer (me fr) he hadn't checked his phone since he started his homework and he got tons of messages from minho.

HYUNJIN POV

minho 🤢❣️
HYUNJINNN
JIN
JINJIN
JINNIE
HWANG
HYUNJIN
HYAUANSNIANNSJS
WTV
JISUNG HAS A FRIEND SEUNGMIN IDK IF U
HAVE HEARD OF HIM BUT-
HE SEEN U IN YHE HALLS AND THINKS UR FINE AF SO LIKEEEEEE
TRYNA GET HOOKED UP ?!?? HES CUTE ISTG
not cuter than my baby ji tho
OKAH AHHWAYS
REPLY HIRRY

me
WTF MINHO
CALM DOWN
LET ME READ
JEUSS
oh ? okay but likeeee
i'm interested...
yk i've been a little
single
lately :|
do yk his schedule..

minho 🤢❣️
KNEW U WOULD
YES I DO KNOW
homeroom
english
math
science
lunch
world history
theology
two free blocks
(;

me
I LOVE YOU
I HAVE BOTH ENGLISH AND
A FREE BLOCK
okay but tell me more
about this...seungmin :}

minho 🤢❣️
okay okay
so he's i think 5'9, an inch
shorter than you right ? and
he's 6 months younger

-(pretend his shorter/not that much younger than hyun for the sake of this oneshot) -

me
yup yup keep going..

minho 🤢❣️
okay yeah, he's a pretty smart
boy. he introverted and gets
flustered easily... YOU HEAR THAT
KEEP THAT IN MIND HWANG

me
OKAY OKAY
TELL ME MORE

minho 🤢❣️
he's gay, panicked.
his style is like bf but
fem all together.
that's all i know, he'll tell
you more tomorrow (;

me
i love you for this
i'm going to make him mine

—————————————————————————

NO ONES POV

hyunjin woke up rubbing his eyes with the light beaming off his face. it was a pretty day outside, he was excited to speak with the boy minho was telling him about the night before.

hyunjin picked out a simple but attractive outfit to make the boy fall for him. he wore a thin-striped blue button up shirt with black slacks. pretty formal since he assumed the boy would be opposite of him, and how cute would that be. he was right.

seungmin was wearing a white button up vneck under a vnecked blue cropped sweater with white stripes around the collar with light washed blue denim jeans. as he was walking to the door to leave, he picked up a beret that he thought matched perfectly. the two boys were wearing the same colors but different styles.

seungmin usually leaves his house early to spend some time in the library absorbed in his thoughts or a book. today he just decided to read a poem book that he found right when he entered the warm comforting library.

hyunjin came to school right on time for classes, he doesn't like being too early nor too late. he's better off just getting there when classes are starting.

HYUNJINS POV

"i have to find this boy.." i thought to myself. atleast i'll see him in english. i have to stay in homeroom for a while though, fuck.

homeroom was boring. i didn't speak to anyone since i was just thinking about the boy...what was his name ?? se- SEUNGMIN thats the one. plus i have no friends in homeroom. i was interrupted from my thoughts by the loud bell, indicating next class.

NO ONES POV

hyunjin quickly shut his laptop,put it in his bag, and got out. english we go !

hyunjin got to english, there was just a few kids. none of them looked like minhos description. until, he saw the most cutest boy walk in and new it was seungmin. he was wearing the same color as hyunjin but portrayed it much prettier. hyunjin almost folded right there, not so fast buddy.

seungmin sat in front of him. hyunjin eyeing him up and down trying to see if he matched, and he did, just right. seungmin looked so concentrated in the class, while this was hyunjins least favorite. they always read a book in english and had to answer questions regarding it, hyunjin didn't like to read. he thought seungmin might've been a bookworm from how interested he was.

soon class was over, hyunjin had scribbled all over his notebook page while listening to seungmins angelic voice answering the questions he was asked. hyunjin got up quickly and went up to seungmin, who was still getting his stuff packed up.

"uh- hi !! you know minho ??" hyunjin asked awkwardly.

"yeah.. i do. what's up ?" seungmin had a confused look on his face that almost made hyunjin melt.

"well, i thought we could be friends ! we have like two periods together since minho had told me about you. i thought you were pretty cute too" hyunjin winked.

seungmin had pink on his cheeks, "t-thank you.." he said in a small voice, "i'd love t-too ! what's your name, i guess you got mine."

"hyunjin, but you can call me babe"

seungmin giggled and covered his face. hyunjin almost went insane when he did that, he looked so cute.

hyunjin took his hands off his face, "we're going to be late seungmin, let's go ?" seungmin js replied with a 'mhm' and they were going to their next class. seungmin had math and hyunjin had science, the classrooms were all the way at the end of the school next to eachother. so seungmin and hyunjin could talk for a little.

all hyunjin could think about was how cute the boy walking next to him was. every few seconds he would look at seungmin and smile, like he was a piece of art.

"what are you looking at hyunjinnie ?" hyunjin almost hugged and kissed the boy right there from the nickname he was given.

"you're just so cute" hyunjin said looking down smiling.

seungmin playfully hit hyunjin and intertwined his fingers with his, "you're such a flirt.."

a/n :
about that instagram fic, it might take longer than expected ! i have a huge test tmr and idk when i'll be able to finish it. i hope it'll be before the end of next week though !