video games 🔞

lowercase intended / curses

"seungie~~" hyunjin said while pulling seungmins shirt.

"yes baby ?" seungmin put his phone down.

"wanna play video games ??" seungmin nodded and they went to his room.

they were going to play in seungmins room. seungmin sat down on his chair and tapped his thigh signaling hyunjin go sit down. hyunjin sat and got comfortable while seungmin chose a game for them to play.

while they were playing, hyunjin was getting very..excited and causing a problem for seungmin. hyunjin would move around not even knowing what he was doing. seungmin of course wasn't handling it very well. he also wasn't handling the boner hyunjin had created either.

soon enough his erection was starting to hurt. he had his lips pressed in a thin line to prevent any sounds coming out. hyunjin noticed how seungmin really wasn't paying that much attention anymore and how he kept losing.

"seungminnie, are you okay ?" hyunjins eyes widened at the state of the boy beneath him.

"y-yeah yeah all good baby.. keep playing." seungmin turned hyunjins head back around to play the game, or play him..

—————————————————————————

hyunjin now knew why seungmin was acting like that, so he purposely moved his hips around and bouncing on seungmins member. hyunjin was doing this for a while, until he felt something right under his ass. hyunjin bit his lip and turned around looking into seungmins eyes. seungmin put the controller down and grabbed onto hyunjins waist, hyunjins arms over seungmins shoulders.

seungmin kissed him. not a regular kiss, a hungry kiss.

hyunjin pulled out to catch a breath. "fuck hyunjin.. you started this so now you'll have to finish." seungmin whispered in hyunjins ears, sending shivers down his spine. hyunjin giggled and moved his hand up and down onto seungmins clothed dick. seungmin threw his head back.

"the things you do to me hyun.." seungmin picked hyunjin up and threw him onto the bed.

"strip" seungmin demanded. hyunjin didn't need to be told twice. hyunjin then was fully naked, he tugged in seungmins shirt indicating he wanted his clothes off. when seungmin took off his boxers, hyunjin drooled at the sight, causing him to be rock hard. hyunjin couldn't help but stroke his own dick.

"no no baby.." seungmin took hyunjins hand off his dick, "i'll do it for you." seungmin straddled hyunjin in between his thighs and got the bottle of lube beside their bed. he squirted a good amount on his hand and started to pump hyunjin. he then scissored him to make sure it wouldn't hurt. hyunjin dug his nails into seungmins back at the touch.

seungmin then spread some on his own cock and lined him up with hyunjins entrance. instead of putting it in he decided to tease him a bit, to get back at him while they were gaming. he rubbed his and hyunjins tips together, causing hyunjin to wine.

"p-please seungmin~ j-just fuck me.." hyunjin moaned out. seungmin got turned on even more by hyunjins beg and started thrusting into him slowly. the pleasure started to fill hyunjin up and he wanted more.

"seungmin, agh~ faster !" seungmin went faster and harder like hyunjin asked. the room was filled with loud claps and moans. hyunjin felt a knot in his stomach coming up.

"ngh~ g-gonna c-um !" hyunjin screamed when he released. but seungmin wasn't done, he slanted a bit and hit hyunjins prostate even harder. until seungmin came in hyunjin. seungmin pulled out and hyunjin moaned even louder.

"don't make me hard again hyunjin.."