sweethearts ☁️

lower case intended

seungmin and hyunjin are good friends, nothing more really. they go to school and hang out everyday. even if it's at the SKZ cafe or each others houses, they always seem to be busy having fun ! maybe they fell for eachother though...?

seungmin woke up pretty early. on the other hand, hyunjin wakes up 10 minutes before he has to be at school. he always curses himself for doing it but it's the same schedule everyday. seungmin put on his simple cute outfit, he has a new color everyday. today he just wanted to be comfortable, it's a thursday after all. one more day and they're out for the week !

hyunjin went for the same look, they're always either matching or complete opposites

hyunjin had a lot of fan girls at school, even though he's gay, the girls seem to push his buttons a lot

seungmin is very quiet around girls, almost like he's scared of them. seungmin is gay aswell.

they both took the bus to school, they meet up at the bus stop and go together, which results seungmin to also be kinda late. he doesn't mind though, he likes spending time with hyunjin.

even though hyunjin looked very attractive and intimidating in his outfit, he was a total softie. he would only act cocky around the girls so he could have them wrapped around his finger. he did this for fun, in reality, he had a crush on seung- i mean !! haha.

"hey jin, how do u manage to be late everyday !!?" seungmin asked covering his mouth giggling.

"leave me aloneee, i don't like school this much..!" hyunjin whined with a pout. seungmin squished his dumpling like cheeks which sent hyunjin into a spiral. seungmins actions werent helping the crush hyunjin had on him.

the bus arrived to them, they still were going to be late since the bus takes forever. ( the driver is an old hag, he never retires ) they stepped onto the bus and sat in the back, they always did. it was like a comfortable spot on the bus for them, more like reserved. hyunjin got upset when somebody else sat there, such a baby.

they were about 3 minutes into the ride and hyunjin yawned already. seungmin noticed how sleepy he was, he probably stayed up all night doing missing work.

"you can lay on my shoulder jinnie" seungmin said in a soft voice pushing hyunjins head lightly onto his own shoulder. hyunjin felt butterflies in his stomach, but he did lay his head down since, who wouldn't, it's seungmin 🙈

hyunjin looked so squishy on seungmins shoulder, seungmin muffled cute under his breath. hyunjin heard and had pink tint on his cheeks.

when they arrived seungmin lightly tapped hyunjin signaling that they arrived. hyunjin rubbed his eyes and whined, knowing they were at the place hyunjin hated the most. seungmin giggled at his actions and held his hand dragging him to school. hyunjin followed him slowly.

they had almost all their classes together, except for 3rd and 4th period. it hurt hyunjin that he wasn't able to see his cutie for 2-3 hours.

their first period together was english, so they got started on that. they both went to their lockers, completely different ways. seungmin placed his backpack in the locker and got his books in an ordered fashion. ( safe to say seungmin would go insane if they weren't like this ) then on the other hand, hyunjin threw his bag into the locker and got one book and a mechanical pencil, that had one stick of led left.

"that'll last me a day, let's go !" hyunjin said lowkey proud of himself. seungmin laughed and followed behind.

time skip ^^

it was now the end of the day, they were both at their lockers sweating since their last period was P.E. hyunjin looked so handsome, the sweat dripping down his face, pushing his hands through his hair, and more. seungmin just started with his jaw dropped, not very noticeable but hyunjin noticed his action.

"like what you see ?" he said winking to seungmin. seungmin blushed and covered his face, going back to getting his stuff to go home.

"can we go to SKZ cafe after ? i have something to tell you ~~" hyunjin said saying the last part in a sing song voice. seungmin nodded his head like a puppy, making hyunjin fanboy inside a bit. hyunjin was going to confess to seungmin at the cafe.. wish him luck !!

they left and walked to the cafe, it was right around school grounds so it would be pretty quick. they talked about all sorts of things on the way, when i say they i mean seungmin. seungmin was always talking and hyunjin had a good pair of ears, he always listened to everything seungmin had to say.

before they knew it, they arrived at the cafe. they both walked in and set their bags down, hyunjin said he would order for them. of course hyunjin knew seungmins order, they came here so often that it would be a sin not to know !

after hyunjin ordered he got them almost immediately, there was nobody in the shop. well, maybe one or two people but you get what i mean !!

seungmin stared outside the window sipping his drink, hyunjin just stared at him in awe waiting for the perfect moment. seungmin turned his head back and noticed hyunjin looking at him. he cocked his head to the side still drinking, signaling that he wanted to hear what hyunjin wanted to say.

"seungmin.." hyunjin asked kind of worriedly. seungmin was all ears. "i know this might seem awkward but, i really like you. you're so cute and are always so nice to me. you're the funniest person i know and make me happy everyday. i understand if you don't like me back, i hope this doesn't ruin our fr-" he was cut off, he didn't even notice seungmin had gotten up and held his face in his hands. seungmin kissed his lips so soft. they tasted like sweet strawberries. just like how hyunjin had imagined. hyunjin kissed him back. when seungmin pulled away to catch his breath..

" i like you too hyunjin, you're so handsome and are the best. i couldn't ever ask for a better best fri- i mean boyfriend, then you." he said smiling to him. hyunjin was teary eyed, he couldn't believe his crush of 2 years was finally calling him his boyfriend. they kissed again, but it wasn't like the other one. it was longer, and proved the love they had for eachother.