playground ☁️

lowercase intended

seungmin was pouting looking out the window. what was he looking at u may ask, well, his and hyunjins apartment view is the playground a few blocks away. seungmin got reminded of all the memories he had when he was young, playing at the park and not caring about a single thing. but now, seungmin was all stressed out with work and never had any time for himself unless it was 11pm at night and he was with his boyfriend hyunjin. but today and tomorrow, he got days off. he kinda begged his boss but it's fine now that he's relaxed at home.

hyunjin soon walked up behind seungmin and sneaked his arms around his waist and back hugged him. "hi babyyy~ whachu doing ?"

seungmin turned around with a faint smile on his face to hyunjin, "nothing really, just looking outside." he turned back around watching the kids having fun outside. hyunjin got a bit worried as to why seungmin was acting this way, and not his normal self.

"what's wrong seung ?" hyunjins voice was soft now. seungmin turned around and burried his face in hyunjins neck.

"cn w gu tu te pk" seungmins voice was all muffled and hyunjin found it cute.

"what was that ?" hyunjin laughed tickling seungmins sides resulting a cute giggle from him.

"can we go to the park hyun ? it doesn't have to be n-" seungmin got interrupted by hyunjin pulling him to the shoe rack.

"cmon ! let's go, i don't like when you're all sad." hyunjin said while getting their crocs.

"dressed like this ?!" seungmin was surprised as they were in their pjs and sweaters.

"yes ! now let's goooo" hyunjin dragged seungmin out the house and began their short walk holding hands.

they arrived in a short time, it was getting slightly dark so the kids were leaving. it was honestly better since seungmin felt a little embarrassing to be a 21 year old at a park with 5 year old kids.

seungmin ran to the swings while hyunjin followed behind.

"push me !!" seungmin swung his legs on the swing while hyunjin laughed and ran behind seungmin to push him. seungmins giggles never made hyunjin so happy and uplifted. now he knew seungmins weakness, the playground.

this is super short im sorry !! i've been super busy lately with school and we had tests all week. this will be a very short updated book lol