i thought you were.. 🔞

lowercase intended , cliffhanger !! 0:

seungmin and hyunjin were the bestest of friends ! they both loved eachother, one in a different way than the other though. seungmin was gay and hyunjin was straight, he supported seungmin.

they were both in 3rd period, wish is world history. they were learning about russia and catherine the queen or something. seungmin was dozing off looking at hyunjin. seungmin had a huge crush on seungmin, it's been 4 months since this crush started. it started when hyunjin took seungmins diary, that had ALL his secrets in it.

"you can't catch me !!" hyunjin said giggling.
seungmin got more and more worried when hyunjin ran faster, he sped up his pace then ran right to him. he accidentally pushed hyunjin over and he ended up falling right on top of him. seungmin was in a daze staring into his big brown eyes.

"uhh.. seungmin, guess you caught me", hyunjin said with a nervous chuckle.
"here's your notebook back.." while pushing seungmin off him and wiping off his clothes.

seungmin sat there in shock. did he really like his best friend ?

hyunjin waved in his face, "everything all right min ?"

"yeah yeah sorry, was just thinking.." thinking of hyunjin, and all the memories he had with him. seungmin kept dozing off in his direction but hyunjin just ignored it.

3rd period ended and they both walked to their lockers and got ready for lunch.

time skip ^^ this a one shot not a damn story L !!

the end of the day finished, they both walked home.

"can i stay over at ur place for a bit min ?" hyunjin asked. seungmin nodded and they walked to his house. hyunjin was rambling on about the kids at school and how annoying they were. seungmin was listening to him.

they arrived and seungmins house and put their backpacks on the floor. they agreed on watching tv together. they both sat on the couch, in an awkward position. seungmin was on one side of the couch sitting with his knees up while hyunjin was almost a foot away from him sitting in a very... seductive position...?

they saw something funny on the tv and hyunjin laughed while running his fingers through his hair, panting when he stopped laughing. who knew seungmin could get hard to that ? pull yourself together seungmin ! the way hyunjin was sitting wasnt helping either. seungmin palmed himself until the video ended.

"i'll be back, i'm going to the bathroom" seungmin said running there. hyunjin looked confused but didn't think anything of it and put on something else for him to watch.

seungmin entered the bathroom and cursed at himself for getting hard at hyunjin laughing. but he forgot to lock it.. seungmin pulled his pants down and saw the bulge in his pants. he face palmed.

he rubbed his cloth dick a bit before taking it out. he teased his tip a little trying to get himself ready. he then started pumping himself, imagining hyunjin running his fingers through his hair. he bit his lip trying not to moan is friends name. when seungmin released he accidentally screamed hyunjins name.

hyunjin then heard seungmin from the bathroom. he thought he was calling him so he paused the tv and went to the bathroom.

"min, are you okay ? i'm coming in.." hyunjin said worriedly.
"n-no wait hyun-" the door then opened. hyunjin saw seungmins liquid all over his stomach and hands, he didn't have enough time to clean up.
seungmin just stood there in shock. but hyunjin...smirked at him?

hyunjin started walking in, locking the door behind him.
"is this what you were doing in here ? being a slut for me ?" he then put his hands on seungmins waist looking down at his mess.

"h-yunjin.. i- thought you were..." he was cut off by hyunjins kiss.

"straight ? not after tonight, now let daddy help you.." 

make your own ending (;