camboy 🔞

lowercase intended

seungmin had recently started making videos and lives on OnlyFans. he already had a lot of people watching his videos and commenting things for him to do on live. that's what seungmin was going to do now.

seungmin propped up his phone on the ground, sitting down to make sure the angle didn't show his face. he then got up and looked for his skirt. it was a black and white pleaded mini skirt, he also put on a tight black crop top to grab around his waist perfectly. seungmin then sat back down and thought that it was perfect to have some fun on live.

Go Live !

connecting...

connected ! say hi !

a lot of viewers were already popping in, some people he hadn't seen before also were there.

"hello !what should i do today, hmm~?" the comments were flooding in with a bunch of comments like :

"Fuck a pillow."

"Moan."

"Get some toys and please us."

seungmin was already getting a bit needy from all the comments saying his voice was attractive and calling him pet names. he stopped on one particular comment, the users name was 'daddyjinnie' he hadn't seen that user before, on any of his videos nor lives. seungmin decided to please the new viewer with his request.

"play with yourself, will you kitten ?"  the user commented.

"daddyjinnie, i'll do your request." seungmin lifted up his skirt a bit to see his semi-hard cock. seungmin looked to the side and got his lube and started to slowly move up and down on his shaft.

"guide me please~"

"i'm already so hard watching you.."
"stay at that pace princess."
"fuck, i need you.."

seungmin wanted more, that was too slow for him.

"c-can i go faster, jinnie~?" seungmin panted out.

"that was so sexy baby.."
"yes go faster."
"your moans are beautiful."
"cum with me.. please"

seungmin went faster and his moans were louder and lewd. seungmin was almost at his release, squeezing and twisting his veiny cock in his hands. he imagined what the boy would look like and released all over his stomach.

"d-daddy.. ngh-"

"mmm you make me feel so good.."
"say that again, im almost there."

"daddy jinnie~ again !" seungmin ran his finger through his slit making him moan loudly.

"yes.. just like that."
"such a beautiful voice."
"take me~"

seungmin loved the attention he was getting from the user. he could cum on his own if he got another comment like that. he'd be sure to go live soon, in hopes of seeing this user again.