basketball 🔞

sorry i left for a few days, js didn't have any writing motivation 😭🧡

lowercase intended

seungmin and hyunjin are on the basketball team. they were the best players on it, and always made the winning basket. they never missed a day of practice.. maybe you'll know why.

hyunjin and seungmin had a long day at school, they had their least favorite periods and didn't see eachother the whole day. unless it was at lunch or an accident meeting in the bathroom. it was the end of the day and they were both packing up at their lockers. they had basketball practice for an hour after school.

"we have practiceee ~" said hyunjin elbowing seungmin.

"i knowwww ~" seungmin replied. they both went to the locker rooms and changed into their practice clothes. hyunjin wearing black shorts with a sleeveless top while seungmin was wearing gray shorts and a tshirt. they arrived in the gym and they met with changbin, felix, han, and lee know. they were also on the team.

"hey boys !" the coach walked towards them, "today i wanted to help the team members with what they're struggling with. i'll pair you up with someone and you'll help eachother out !" the boys all agreed and stood in line so the couch can pick the pairs.

" lee know and changbin, over there. felix and jisung, back there. hyunjin and seungmin, go there." the coach blew his whistle indicating that they could start helping.

"so do you need help with anything ?" hyunjin asked seungmin. hyunjin was good at everything, especially basketball. even though seungmin and hyunjin were the best on the team, seungmin did struggle in one thing.

"well, my defense isn't that good. the opposing team always knocks ME out and that's my job." seungmin pouted.

hyunjin chuckled, "you can try defense on me. i'll pretend like i'm trying to get the ball and you'll have to stop me from doing so." seungmin nodded and got into position. hyunjin started to move around like there was a ball, and seungmin was pushing back against him, his back faces towards hyunjin. everytime seungmin pushed back on hyunjin, hyunjin would yelp.seungmins ass was rubbing against his cock.

after a while of defense, seungmin could feel something poking his ass. he then told hyunjin that they should take a break. they sat down and talked.

"you did really good min." hyunjin said panting drinking his water.

"thanks.." seungmin laughed.

hyunjin raised his eyebrow, "what's funny ?" seungmin laughed and looked down at the tent in hyunjins pants. hyunjins moved closer to seungmin and whispered in his ear.

"that's because of your pretty ass.." seungmin flushed red and turned his face the other way.

hyunjin grabbed onto seungmins waist making him face towards hyunjin, "let's finish this somewhere else." hyunjin grabbed seungmins hand and dragged him into the bathroom, pinning him on the wall almost immediately. hyunjin started kissing and sucking all over seungmins neck, resulting him to moan. he covered his mouth immediately after, embarrassed by what he just did.

hyunjin ripped his hand off his mouth, "sing for me baby." he didn't want seungmin to hide his voice, he continued to suck all over his neck biting occasionally. seungmin was a whimpering mess.

"h-hyung..please.." seungmin whined out.

"please what baby ?"

"please just fuck me already.."

hyunjin immediately stripped his and seungmins clothes off, leaving them both naked. hyunjin scanned seungmins body and seungmin hid himself out of embarrassment.

"don't hide yourself min, you're beautiful." hyunjin took seungmins hands off his eyes and kissed him, with tears running down seungs eyes. it turned into a long salty kiss.

"hyung...p-please, it hurts.." seungmin pulled out of the kiss.

"i know i know baby, just suck on my fingers for now." hyunjin put two fingers in seungmins mouth. they didn't have lube so saliva would have to work. meanwhile, hyunjin was massaging seungmins nipple with his other hand.

hyunjin then took the two fingers out of his mouth and made seungmin turn around and bend over.

"it's gonna hurt a little, tell me if it's too much." seungmin nodded with an 'uh huh' sound. hyunjin then put his two fingers in his hole slowly, starting to thrust and scissor him. seungmin almost screamed but held back with a loud moan and the new sensation.

after a while of curling his fingers in seungmin his pulled them out, thinking he was ready for his dick.

"i'll put it in now prince, tell me when i can move." hyunjin slowly put his huge length in seungmins warm hole.

"f-fuck, you can move now hyung.." seungmin moaned out. hyunjin started to thrust in him at a slow pace. seungmin arched his back at the feeling.

"f-faster !!" seungmin screamed. hyunjin went faster, resulting both of them to be a moaning mess. "f-fuck..daddy." seungmin moaned out. he was so lost in his bliss that he didn't notice what he had called him. as soon as hyunjin heard that nickname, he was going way faster and harder. almost at his release.

soon seungmin felt a knot in his stomach, "im cum-min-g"

"im almost there baby.." hyunjin went faster and faster so he could get his release, he didn't want to overstimulate the boy so he done it quick and easy, soon cumming aswell into seungmin. hyunjin then pulled out of seungmin, seungmin accidentally moaned out hyunjins name when he did.

"fuck don't make me hard again.."