not me..? ❤️‍🩹

lowercase intended

requested from @Kim_Seungmin123 ! angst isn't really my thing but i hope you like it (,:

seungmin was a quiet kid at school, didn't really talk to anyone. he has good grades, sometimes he'd tutor younger grades in the library, but that's all. seungmin had really no friends. the only friend he had was hyunjin. he loved hyunjin. a lot.. they are best friends. if seungmin needed someone to talk to, he'd go to hyunjin. if seungmin wanted to hang out with someone, he'd ask hyunjin. some things change though.

messages -

seungmin :
hyunjinnnnnnnn
answer
bro
ANSWERRRR

hyunjin :
WHAT DO U NEEDDD

seungmin :
wanna hang out after school tomorrow ?

hyunjin :
I HAVE A LIFE SEUNGMIN !!
okay whatever sure

seungmin :
YAYYY CYA
read

*ugh whatever don't answer me then..!*

seungmin then got up from his bed, suddenly remembering he had homework. he finished it and went back to bed checking his phone.

read

*does hyunjin not like me anymore ?*
seungmin brushed his thoughts away and tried to fall asleep.

seungmin woke up, with puffy eyes. he realized he only slept for 3 hours. his thoughts drowning him. he realized he might have been overreacting, i mean, everyone leaves him on read ! i guess it's fine..!!

seungmin dressed up like he didn't care today, usually he'd have a very nice outfit. today, he wore a hoodie and sweats. not in the mood to go all out. seungmin left the house with mix-matched socks. i guess his thoughts are really getting to him. he waited for the bus..

1 minute

5 minutes

10 minutes

15 minutes

25 minutes.

seungmin checked his phone, *shit im late* he quickly got up and ran to school, not trying to get a tardy.

when he got to class, he was panting. trying to think of an excuse, he got a detention instead. that's not good, not good at all. its gonna be on his record. his day was just getting worse and worse.

time skip ^^

soon it was the end of the day, the day was already horrible enough. he got a detention, forgot his homework for english, and dropped his lunch. he was already annoyed enough. seungmin then remembered, he was going to go out with hyunjin after school. i guess that's better !

the bell rang, seungmin quickly got up and got his things together, not trying to be late for hyunjin. seungmin walked down the hall to find hyunjins homeroom. he froze, seeing hyunjin walking, laughing, with a girl. he almost ran away, to leave them alone, but he stood there. thinking over all the feelings he had on hyunjin. he then turned around slowly walking away, he knew hyunjin didn't see him. he knew he didn't care enough. he was hanging out with a girl. a girl better than him, stupid seungmin, he thought hyunjin would like him back. the plans on confessing today, i guess wouldnt work out.