movie kiss 🔞

lower case intended

hyunjin and seungmin we're out together all day, they were super tired. when they got home they agreed to watch a movie felix has been begging them to watch for WEEKS. maybe even longer.

they both got dressed into comfy clothes. seungmin was wearing hyunjins tee shirt with sweats, hyunjin was wearing a hoodie with sweats. opposites tbh. they both got on the bed laying so squished together, seungmin was in between hyunjins legs with his head on his chest, hyunjins arms rapped around seungmin.

"you comfy minnie ? i'll start it once you are" hyunjin asked calmly. seungmin hummed back and hyunjin started the movie. honestly, the movie wasn't so bad, but hyunjins urge to grind his hard member on the youngers head. why was hyunjin horny all of a sudden you may ask ? there was one scene in the movie wear the 2 main characters had a steamy makeout session, and you can just finish what hyunjin was imagining...

hyunjins boner started to hurt, he was biting his lips to try not to moan since seungmins back was rubbing it. then hyunjin whined. louder than the movie audio.

"are you okay baby ?" seungmin asked seeing hyunjins state.

"mmm-ah seungmi-n" hyunjin moaned out. seungmin soon knew what happened and why he was like this. seungmin smirked and climbed on top of hyunjin, sitting right on his clothed cock. hyunjin groaned and grabbed his hips.

"hyunjin getting horny from a movie scene ? that's not new.." seungmin said while starting to grind on hyunjins hardened member. hyunjin was so sensitive thinking of the scene with seungmin in it that he moaned his name with his eyes shut. something turned on in seungmin, he started grinding faster and harder.

" ah-h plea-se..!" hyunjin pleaded. seungmin started going slower, making hyunjin whine.

"please who and what ?" seungmin said playfully, he really didn't expect hyunjin to reply.

"please seungmin ! faster, faster !" hyunjin moaned out. seungmins eyes sided and smirked at him. he did as he was told and make hyunjin beg for more.

hyunjin soon felt something in his stomach.

"minnie- im s-só close !!" who knew hyunjin could get off clothed. seungmin went harder so hyunjin could let him cum on himself. hyunjin soon released and so did seungmin. both were panting from the pleasure they felt. seungmin fell onto hyunjin and gave him a hickey, so everyone knew what happened the night before.

"you should be top more often."