party monster 🔞

im so so so sorry for not being on here in a while, i've been very busy with school and now that i'm on break i hope to write more ! also tysm for 1.26k reads omg ?!?! that's actually crazy i didn't think this oneshot book would make it very far. ty again and i hope u enjoy this story (((((:

lowercase intended

it was 8:28 pm. seungmin was just lying down on his bed, relaxing from the long day he had. he had school, then went to work right after. he just got home too so he decided to chill. he had his phone laying right next to him. he saw the ceiling light up and the vibrations from his phone. when he picked it up he saw 3 messages from his friend, felix.

felix 🗣️ :
yooooo
my friend js invited me
2 go 2 his party today and
said 2 invite someone.
come w meeeee

seungmin :
ugh why
i'm so tiredddd

felix 🗣️ :
i'm literally going 2
show up at ur door either way
so choose wisely.
okay fuck u im otw

seungmin :
WHAT
PLEASE NO
FELIX
HELLO ??!!
read at 8:34pm

"oh shit" seungmin thought. since he knew felix was going to drag him out of his own house, he went to go brush his teeth. when he was finished, he heard loud knocking on the door. he walked over with a sigh and opened it.

"HEY SEUNGMINNNN U READY FOR OUR PARTY TONIGHT" felix said pushing seungmin out the way and running to his room.

"felix please, i never go to parties but i'm doing this for you." seungmin followed behind him.

"that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." felix fake cried and hugged seungmin.

"yeah yeah now get off me. what are you here for anyways ?" seungmin questioned.

"okay okay, i'm here to pick out your outfit DUH ?? we're going to a party not the library." felix rummaged through seungmins closet.

seungmin plopped down on his bed just waiting to see what felix was going to pick for him.

"OH MY GOD SEUNGMIN !! I DIDNT KNOW YOU OWNED THIS. TRY IT ON NOW !!!" felix screamed when he found the perfect outfit for seungmin.

"uh.. let's not talk about that." seungmin grabbed the outfit slowly.

"i don't care go put it on now." felix said with sass. seungmin scoffed and went to his bathroom to change since felix was occupied in his own room.

when seungmin looked in the mirror, he didn't think it was that bad. honestly, he thought he looked hot as hell in it.

A/N : lemme js put a pic cuz ion know how 2 describe it 😭