bathroom 🔞

lowercase intended ; i haven't had any ideas for fluff nor angst so sorry abt this smut streak lmao 😭

it was hyunjins last period before lunch. he was bored and i guess...a bit horny. he just wanted this period to end so he could deal with his problem.

the bell rang and hyunjin walked to his class. he walked by the bathroom and thought about it, but he ended up shaking it off and then going 2 his class. when he got in, it was just him and this other girl student across the room. they didn't have assigned seats so he sat all the way in the back. as the class was getting more filled up, this boy walked in. he caught hyunjins eye. he was wearing a formal outfit, well, it was formal to hyunjin as he was wearing a shirt and sweats. the boy was wearing some black tight pants and a white button up tucked into his pants. his face was very cute, totally wasn't someone to be wearing such clothing. hyunjin watched his every move, to when the boy put his bag down till he sat down. he sat in front of hyunjin, so of course hyunjin would stare. hyunjin couldn't ignore that the boy did have a nice ass. he of course couldn't ignore it because the teacher kept on calling him up, which would leave hyunjin staring at him up and down and when he would leave to go up to the board. it didn't really help what was going on in his pants. so hyunjin wrote a small note and threw it to seungmin when the teacher was turned around. almost immediately after he did, hyunjin asked to use the bathroom.

"mr. can i use the restroom ?" hyunjin asked out of nowhere.

"make it quick." and with that hyunjin got up and left the room. hyunjin was in the bathroom leaning on the wall next to the door, waiting to see if seungmin would actually come in or he would focus on his studies instead.

maybe a minute had passed when he heard footsteps. i would be lying if i said hyunjin wasn't excited. seungmin then walked in, with his hands in his pockets looking up to hyunjin.

"why'd you call me here..?" seungmin asked as he stood next to hyunjin.

"hmmm.. maybe i just wanted some fun ?" hyunjin walked over to seungmin and put one of his hand on the boys ass as the other one was on his waist. hyunjin whispered seductively in the boys ear, "it looks so nice in these pants.." he lightly squeezed it.

seungmin on the other hand, well he was surprised by the sudden action hyunjin did but decided to continue nonetheless.

"mm.. doesn't it ?" seungmin said in a light voice. hyunjin then started to suck on the boys neck, lightly biting once in a while.

at this point, seungmin was just as hard as hyunjin. he knew that because you could clearly tell there's a huge bump in his sweats. seungmin wanted to be a little playful with him, so he pushed his knee right on his crotch. he earned a low groan from hyunjin.

"come." hyunjin pulled seungmin into a stall locking it. once he did, he turned around and kissed seungmin hungrily. seemed like hyunjin needed this. seungmin kissed back, biting his bottom lip for access to his tongue. the kiss continued for a while, there tongues colliding and exploring every inch of each others mouths. then, hyunjin pulled away and stared deep into the boys dark brown eyes.

"mm, let's play a bit now right ?" seungmin was being the confident one now by palming the olders clothed cock. hyunjin bucked his hips up a bit trying to get more action. seungmin moved his hand up to his waistband and teased him a little, playing with the band.

"please just.." hyunjin breathed out.

"please just what ?" seungmin smirked.

"please just touch me.." hyunjin said just above a whisper.

"where did the dominance go ?" seungmin chuckled and pulled the boys pants down, seeing the huge boner begging to be let free. seungmin roamed his hands around his waist and put his boxers down. hyunjin groaned as it was let out.

"what about you ?" hyunjin was confused since seungmin still had his clothes on. seungmin just ignored him and wrapped his hand around hyunjins thick length. his slender fingers wrapping around it perfectly as he started to pump it slowly. hyunjin let out a small moan from the sudden act. hyunjin wasn't liking how slow he was going as he's pretty rough on his own.

"faster !" hyunjin breathed out. seungmin complied with the request and went very very fast, super different from when he started. hyunjin let out a high pitch moan and continued as seungmin was enjoying his sight, though his erection was started to hurt.

hyunjins cock twitched in seungmins hand, then he stopped completing.

"no please !! keep going !!" hyunjin whined.

"oh i will.." seungmin pushed hyunjin down onto the toilet seat so hyunjin got a great view of seungmins body. seungmin unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants, his boner being shown through the boxers. he then took off his boxers and his dick was just on display. hyunjin practically drooled from the sight. "i have to prep myself too right ?" seungmin pushed 3 fingers into hyunjins mouth and made him suck on it.
"imagine these pretty lips around my cock huh?" seungmin said as he got closer to hyunjins face.

then when seungmin thought it was fine, he removed his fingers from his mouth with a string of saliva connecting his fingers from his mouth.

"no touching yourself." seungmin demanded as his inserted 3 fingers in his own hole at once. he groaned from the stretch as he hadn't done this in a while. he scissored himself as hyunjin watched like a hawk, getting impatient as time went on.

seungmin then pulled his fingers out since that was enough already.

" you ready ?" seungmin asked as hovered over hyunjins red cock. hyunjin nodded eagerly, excited to fill seungmin up. seungmin sunk down on his dick, it was such a different feeling than his fingers. hyunjin threw his head back as he was holding onto seungmins ass. a few seconds went by and seungmin started to bounce on his dick. letting out moans from both of them. they didn't care who walked in or who could hear, just what was happening in that moment.

"mgh~ harder !" hyunjin moaned loudly. seungmin bounced heavier and harder as hyunjin let out the most pornographic moans. "i'm clo-se
daddy ! k-keep go-ing ! ng-h !!!" hyunjin came all
in seungmins hole. the steamy cum going into him was enough for him to get over the edge and came all over hyunjins stomach. seungmin layed on hyunjins bare chest, still didn't pull out.

"call me next time you have a problem.."