Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase

Flashback- 2 months before the bar shootout...

Texas- Port O'Connor-Night time...

We see Ghost walking with someone at the coast, wearing his casual clothes and mask. It's been a week after his mission in Mexico.

???: I heard your mission was a success, was there any issues.

Ghost: Nothing that I could handle.

???: Good to hear. Did you also find anything useful?

Ghost: *Pulls out a folder underneath his jacket and passes to her* They were transporting goods.

???: *Goes through the folder and reads it* I see, they were shipping the goods with the Colombian Cartel at Roanapur.

Ghost: You know the place?

???: I do. The place is a real shit hole.

Ghost: Tell me.

???: All I know it's a place where criminals go to make a name for themselves and to butt-heads.

Ghost: Sounds like paradise for both criminals and killers.

???: It is, I'll give you the full update of the city later. I believe you are going there I resume.

Ghost: ...You read my mind. I like to keep myself busy.

???: You are always busy.

Ghost: Always and I like to keep it that way.

???: I hear ya. But still, ...Tyler. Why do you keep on fighting? What's the whole point? Is it for fun or is it just to keep the world clean from violence.

Ghost: For your answer yeah to keep the world clean. We do all dirty work to keep the world in peace.

???: Still it won't change a thing. People with the ideals of violence and crime will always come around. Others will take their place.

Ghost: Then they'll follow them to the grave.

???: *Nods*

Ghost: *Checks his watch* Well I gotta go. I'll catch you later, Sophia.

Sophia: *Slightly smiles* You too, Tyler.

Ghost then walk away to a different direction while Sophia watches him with a smile on her face.

Info:

Name: Sophia Grimes

Age: 27