Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery

Roanapur's Port- Nighttime...

POV: 3rd person

In the port, Ghost and Roberta are running across from each other as they kept firing at each other. The two killers evaded each of their bullets, dodging and action dives. This lead them to run further deep into the docks the two still kept shooting at each other. Ghost and Roberta ran into their own routes.

Sticking into the shadows, Ghost reloads both of his dual M1911 pistols and moves slowly into the shadows. Using shadows or darkness is one of his advantages against multiple enemies and a tough opponent like the Bloodhound herself. He then disappears into the shadows.

Leaning against the large container, Roberta reloads both of her dual M1911 pistols and slowly sidestepped to the corner of the container. Stopping at the corner of the container, she takes a peek out of the corner and doesn't see him. She lightly growls in frustration.

Roberta: (Where the hell are you, demon?)

Roberta takes a second and sniffs the air trying to get his sense but no luck. She has to admit that he hides his sense very well.

Roberta: (He's good... too good. Ever since that massacre back in Colombia, he has grown stronger over the past years. I should not underestimate him, he's on a completely different level than before.)

She keeps her guard up and checks her surroundings for any sign of him. She can't even see him because of the darkness all around her. She could sense that he was somewhere in the shadows watching her but can't sense where he was located.

In the shadows, Ghost was watching her from afar distance. He could sense the fear and frustration coming from her. Just as he planned it. He wants the fear and the frustration to build up in her head to blind her. A predator, stalking its prey.

Ghost: (That's it little mutt. Try to find me with your sense but that won't help you to find me.)

With the others...

Michael, Revy, and Rock are standing outside of the car and Dutch, Benny, and Garcia are still inside of the car.

Rock: It's quiet now. What's going on out there?

Michael: Stalking...

Everyone turns to Michael.

Michael: Ghost is stalking her like a predator. Using the shadows as his advantage against her. She has no idea how capable he is when he works in the shadows.

Rocks: The shadows..?

Michael: Yeah, the shadows. Why do you think he is called Ghost for a reason?

Dutch: It's because he works better in the darkness than in the light.

Michael: Correct. But he has more tricks underneath his sleeves.

As they continue their little chat. Garcia was in his own thoughts and is worried for Roberta.

Garcia: (Roberta... please be careful.)

Revy: Mike...

Michael: Yes Revy?

Revy: Are you sure Ghost could handle this after taking a grenade launcher to the chest? I know he's a tough bastard but that round would've put him down.

Michael: Trust me, Rev, it's going to take a lot more than a simple grenade launcher to take him out. And that shootout from the bar earlier was just a warm-up for him. That bloodhound is no match against him.

Benny: *Confused* Bloodhound?

Michael: A hardcore terrorist and FARC guerilla fighter from Columbia. She's accused of multiple assassinations, bombings, kidnappings, torture, and killing dozens of civilians including women and children. She's wanted worldwide, dead or alive.