Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers

With Michael and Revy...

Michael: *On the wheels* This is a bad idea.

He and Two-hands are driving to Ghost's apartment. Revy wants to wake up his ass early for today's job. Michael tried to tell her not to but didn't go so well.

Revy: *Passenger seat* I don't care if this is a bad idea or not just shut up and drive!

Michael: Fine! Fine! (What's up with her this morning?)

They kept silent for about 10 while on the road.

Revy: *Sigh* (Can't believe what I'm going to say right now.) Thanks for the save.

Michael: Huh? What are you talking about?

Revy: What do you mean? You save me from getting my head blown off during that shootout in the bar.

Michael: Oh. Yeah, no problem. If I remember correctly it was you that started the shootout by pissing off a couple of drug traffickers.

Revy: Oh don't you play dumb with me Mike! Those fuckers were getting under my skin.

Michael: I know. I know, me and Ghost were there also. We both save your crazy ass from getting yourself killed... Also, what's with the attitude this morning?

Revy: Didn't sleep well, last night.

Michael: Bullshit.

Revy: I'm serious, Mike. Just didn't sleep well.

Micheal: Whatever you say, sweetheart.

Revy: ...So, Michael...

Michael: Hmm?

Revy: About Ghost, What's his story? Why does he wear a ghost mask all the time?

Micheal: I thought nosey types aren't too popular.

Revy: I was just wondering that's all. He never told us his backstory or his real name. And I can't tell what expressions he's showing behind that mask.

Micheal: Look Revy. About Ghost, isn't your concern? Trust me. He has a lot of bad blood on his hands for what he has done to his enemies. I and the squad have witnessed what he can do. He's no joke.

Revy: ...I see... (What has he done before he became part of the crew?)

Michael: But, if you somehow gain his trust. He may tell you and show you what's behind the mask.

This got her attention. She always wonders what he looks like.

Revy: Really!? Wait so you are telling me, you've seen his face before?

Micheal: Uh-huh. I have.

Revy: What did he look like?

Michael: Ain't telling ya. *Grins*

Revy: C'mon Mike! Don't leave me hanging on a fucking branch.

Michael: I'm not going to spoil it for you, Revy. Like I said, gain his trust then he'll show you what he looks like.

Revy: *Sigh* Fine. (How do I suppose to gain his trust? If I can't then I'll rip that fucking mask off.)

Then Micheal has an idea, causing him to smirk.

Michael: Wait hold on, are you interested in Ghost? Like a crush?

This caught her off guard. She started to show a small blush.

Revy: N-NO! What the fuck, Mike! Why do you think that!?

Michael: *Laughs a little* I'm just fucking with you, Revy. But still, you don't look like a person to know one another. You know what I mean.