Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory

Roanapur- Lagoon Docks- Nighttime...

POV: 3rd person

At the lagoon docks, the Lagoon Company just arrived at their docks with their cargo. They all exit the torpedo boat and walk towards the Lagoon's car and Ghost's car. Benny went ahead to start up the car. Ghost, Rock, and Michael are ahead meanwhile Garcia was following the three from behind. Dutch and Revy are seen walking behind the kid. But then, Revy speaks out.

Revy: We're here. On dry land. (About fuckin' time. I thought we were gonna spend a few more hours on that dump.)

Michael: *Stretch his arms* Yeah, but at least it was peaceful, tho.

Revy: You're not wrong there. Except for our little talk earlier about the kid.

Michael: Right...

Garcia: *Looks around the docks* Is this the place that you talk about, Michael?

Revy: Oh, so the brat knows your name, Mike. That's heartwarming of you!

Michael: Shut it! At least I'm not a heartless person like you, Rev. How about you try being nice for a change?

Revy: Pffft, come on now, Mike, you already know how I roll.

Michael: *Sigh* Of course.

They all continue walking toward the vehicles. Benny turns on the car as he waits for the others to hop in. Garcia was walking at his own pace.

Revy: Would you get moving already?!

Revy roughly smacked Garcia on the back of the head. The kid stumbles rubbing where he got hit, Garcia looks at Revy in annoyance. Seeing this Ghost yelled out, almost scaring the shit out of the others, especially Garcia.

Ghost: Hey! I don't care if you pick on the kid but hitting him is a different fuckin' story! *Glares at her* Recommend you watch yourself unless you want to take the kid's place.

Revy: Alright! Alright! *Raised both of her hands in surrender* Jeez. There's no need to yell out, Casper.

Ghost: I don't give a shit. Do that one more time or you'll get what's comin'. *To Garcia* Let's go, lad.

Wasting no time, Garcia ran to Ghost as the two walked to his green Ferrari F40. Ghost opens the back letting the kid in before closing it, he then goes in the driver's seat and starts up the car.

Meanwhile, Michael was giving a mocking smirk at the piss-off Revy after getting scolded by Ghost. Seeing his smirk, Revy flips him off. Then Dutch spoke to Revy.

Dutch: Come on now, there's no need to be actin' like a schoolyard bully. After all, you used to be a brat too, remember?

Michael: Ha! Ha! *Calls out to Ghost* You hear that, Ghost! Dutch says that Revy here used to be a brat! It looks like she hasn't changed a bit! *Grind scornfully* Our little angry chihuahua here. *Laughs*

Revy: SHUT UP! *Folds her arms and stares at Michael fiercely* and fuck you, Michael! (I swear someday, I'll shut that big mouth of his..! That fuckin' pipsqueak.)

Michael winks and sticks his tongue out angering the girl more.

Dutch: Alright, that's enough fucking around. You two get in the car now.

Michael: Aye, aye sir. *Two-finger salute and hops in the Ferrari at the passenger's seat*

Revy: You know, I don't get paid to babysit some little shit for a goddamn living! This is a fuckin' joke!

Dutch: Quit your blabbering and get a move on, Revy.

She sighed in frustration before heading toward the Lagoon's car and got in the back with Rock. Dutch walks up to the driver's side of the Ferrari.