Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal

Roanapur—Frost's Apartment—Morning...

In Frost's apartment, he and Shenhua were on the bed bare-naked. The sheets were covering them, as their bodies were close to each other, cuddling. Shenhua's head was resting on her lover's chest as the man's arms were wrapped around her.

Suddenly, a yawn escapes from Frost's mouth as he stretches his arms and opens his eyes, only to see Shenhua resting on his chest. He then remembers last night of what happened. They both got drunk and fucked like a pair of rabbits.

Frost: *Sigh* (Great. Excellent work, me. I just fuck her on day one. Well, we did get drunk and allow the alcohol to take over. Fuck me)

He looks at her, who is still sleeping peacefully on his chest. To be honest with himself, she does look rather cute and sexy. Her hair is messy as the sunlight hits her skin.

Frost looks over at his calendar to check today's date. Today is the day he will give Benny and Rock the taste of hell training. His lips form into a smirk.

Frost: (I'm gonna fuck up their day.)

Frost carefully moves Shenhua, not wanting to wake her up. He walks into the restroom to shower, getting ready for the day.

30 minutes later...

With his clothes on, Frost is now in the kitchen, making breakfast. He made some hash browns, bacon, scrambled eggs, and Toast. The TV showed some news, and the blinds were open, letting the sun hit the room.

Shenhua: *Yawns*

After putting the two plates on the table, he looks at his bedroom door to see Shenhua wearing his grey shirt and her panties. She smiles at him as she leans her shoulder against the entrance.

Shenhua: Me had fun last night, and food smells good.

Frost: (I need to get her a book so she can learn some proper English.) *Smiles* Glad to hear it was my first.

Shenhua: What you making?

Frost: Oh, well, some hash browns, bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast.

Shenhua: *Happy* Yummy!

Shenhua walks to the table, takes a seat, and grabs her plate. She takes a bite of her hash browns. She couldn't help but take another bite, enjoying the man's cooking.  Frost sees this and lets out a smile. He sits down and starts eating his breakfast.

Shenhua: *Licks her lips* Delicious. You make great food.

Frost: Thanks.

Shenhua: You going somewhere today?

Frost: I am. I'm going to make their day a living hell. *Grins*

Shenhua: Who?

Frost: The two useless people in this city. *Mutters* Well, almost useless.

Shenhua: And they are?

Frost: You know, the "dumbass" who got kidnapped from our last job and the tech guy from the boat.

Shenhua: Oh. Them.

Frost: Yup. I'm going to train those useless fuckers into some serious badasses. Mark my words, love.

Shenhua: *Giggles* I bet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

At the beach...

Rock and Benny are approaching the beach to start their first training with Frost. The two are wearing some shorts, T-shirts and running shoes. In their minds, the two are nervous and scared of what will happen—their first day in hell.