Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm

Ghost's Apartment — Evening...

Ghost: It's bedtime, Ashara.

Ghost walks up to Ashara, who is finishing her online schooling. About two months ago, Ghost asked Laswell for a favor to imply Ashara in online schooling to help her education and hopefully have a better job in the future. Or, like other foundlings, they could become Ghosts if they want to.

Ghost walks up and stands beside her as he looks down at Ashara without his mask.

Ashara: *Yawns* *Hand signals* Finally... I just finished my math. Not my favorite subject.

Ghost: *Hand signals* Same here.

Ghost closes the laptop and picks her up from the couch as he carries her bridal style to her room. He gently sets her on the bed and tucks her in with the blankets. Riley jumped on her bed and curled up next to her.

Ashara: *Hand signals* Are you going out?

Ghost: *Hand signals* I am. Going out with the guys tonight. I'll be back soon before you wake up.

Ashara: *Hand signals* Don't get wasted while you're there. *Smirks* I don't want to wake you up with cold water so you could make me breakfast.

Ghost: *Chuckles* (You little devil.) *Hand signals* You don't need to worry. I don't like getting drunk, especially getting wasted here.

Ashara: *Hand signals* Have you ever got drunk?

Ghost: *Hand signal* Nope. Wasn't my intention to get drunk. Like to have a level head.

Ashara: Hmmm.

Ghost leans in and places a kiss on her forehead.

Ghost: Goodnight, Ashara.

Ashara: Goodnight.

Ghost walks to the door. Suddenly, Ashara calls out to him.

Ashara: Tyler.

Ghost: *Turns to her* Yeah?

Ashara: (Here goes nothing.) Can you teach me how to shoot?

Hearing her question, Ghost stood by the door, surprised. He wasn't expecting to hear this from her and wanted to know how to shoot. He wouldn't mind teaching her how, but it was her choice if she wanted to, and he'd gladly show her.

Ashara: *Hand signals* I know, this is all of a sudden, but-

Ghost: Sure.

Ashara: *Surprised* Really?!

Ghost: I would show you, but if you are willing to learn how to use a gun. You must keep up with your schooling and pay attention when I show you. You have to take this seriously. Do you understand?

Ashara: *Confident and Nods* *Hand signals* I understand.

Ghost: Good. *Slight smile* See you tomorrow.

Ashara nods for her response. Ghost closes the door behind him and heads to his room. He grabs both his 1911 pistol and Ghost mask before exiting his room. He put on his mask and left his apartment room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow Flag — Evening...

Arriving at the Yellow Flag, Ghost parked his car and walked to the front door.