Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase

POV: ???

Location: In the middle of the woods- Unknown?

In the middle of the woods, we see a 10-year-old boy throwing boxing punches at a tree with his MMA gloves on. He is covered with sweat and exhausted. An adult male next to him is watching him while throwing punches. The man is wearing a ghost mask, blue pants, and a black shirt.

Adult Male: Keep going lad.

The boy kept throwing boxing combinations without stopping.

Adult Male: There's no quitting on becoming a ghost lad. You must thrive to pass your limit. You'll be an excellent ghost when the time comes. You hear me.

Boy: Yes sir! *Throws another combination*

Adult Male: *Nod* Good.

15 minutes of sweat and exhaustion the boy didn't stop punching the tree, never giving up. The Adult is impressed by the boy's efforts.

Adult Male: Times up!

The boy stop and puts both of his hands over his head breathing heavily from his long rough training.

Adult Male: Good work lad.

Boy: *panting* Thank you... sir.

Adult Male: ... Lad. Do you know why I took you under my wing.

Boy: *panting* It's because you're... giving me a chance,... a chance to vanquish evil that walk upon this world. You also look after me like I am your son.

Adult Male: Aye, that's true. Ever since the bombing incident, your mother died in the bombing when I took you in and your father went missing or was killed after the bombing. I would've sent you to an orphanage or to another family that would take care of you but, I chose to adopt you and raise you like a son.

The boy then sat down with his back against the tree.

Boy: Thank you for this. For training me... and watching over me... I don't know what I would do without your guidance.

Adult Male: *Walks up to the boy and places hand on his shoulder* There's no need to thank me, lad. I chose you because I believe you are meant to do so much more in this world than living in the darkness alone... But wherever you are and whenever you need my guidance just remember I'll always be there for you.

Boy: *Small smile* Thank you, sir.

Adult Male: Anytime,... Tyler.

POV: 3rd...

Ghost's apartment- Morning...

Ghost then wakes up from his sleep with a yawn. He starts to get ready for the day. It has been days or a week that he is part of the Lagoon Company but in his free time he will do some jobs or go on a hunt. He finally comes out from the restroom wearing casual clothes and his mask and also grabs his 1911 pistol and combat knife.

 He finally comes out from the restroom wearing casual clothes and his mask and also grabs his 1911 pistol and combat knife