Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job

Roanapur's Port-Midnight...

POV: 3rd Person

*Splash*

At the port, a man with brown hair with regular clothes woke up after being splashed with water

At the port, a man with brown hair with regular clothes woke up after being splashed with water. His name is Steven Richardson. He opened his eyes and saw two men wearing fancy suits like they were professionals out of the movie. The two have brown hair but different eye colors. One has blue, but the other has brown. It was Roach and Burns, known as the Brit Twins because of their appearance and are cousins. The man was lying on the ground, watching Roach throw the bucket away. Richard wipes off the water from his face.

Richard: Wha- where am I? Who are you, guys?

The two Brits look at each other and back at him, giving him, "Are you serious?" 

Burns: The names Burns, *Gestures to Roach* he's Raoch.

Roach nods at the man.

Burns: You're safe now, and your people suppose to be here about *checks watch* 5 to 10 minutes. And we get our pay.

Richard: *Stands up* I see. Thank you, friends. I thought I was going to die by the Italian mafia. But, *looks around* where are we?

Burns: We are in Thailand, in the messed up city of Roanapur, mate.

Richard: So what happened when I was out?

Roach: You don't want to know.

Richard: *Silent for a moment* What do we do now?

Burns: We wait until your chappie friends get here. At least we saved you from those Italian wankers and killed 15. I have to say their boss isn't happy when he hears the ransom didn't turn out well. Aye.

Roach: Aye. By the way, Burns, it's actually 16.

Burns then looks at Raoch with an annoyed look and a face that says, "Are you shitting me."

Burns: (This guy.) What's that now?

(A/N 0:16 and the end of the video. I fuckin love this movie. It's funny, the characters are fantastic, and the shots are good.) (Roach is Lemon, and Burns is Tangerine.)

While the two are going at it, Richard stands there like he isn't here. These two are actually arguing about their kill counts. Roach is more of a calm person, but Burns is more like a hot head. But he then wonders if these guys are military or hitmen because of how they handle the situation.

Richard: (Who the hell are these guys? Even if they act like kids, they still rescue me and took out those Italians. Are they hitmen or something?)

Then just in time, three cars enter the port causing the two Brits to stop arguing and turn their attention to the approaching vehicles.