Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis

Nighttime...

It was quiet, calm, and dark outside. The Nazis are celebrating their discovery of "The Twelve Knights Led by Brunhile". Their celebration will be their biggest mistake and they don't know what's coming. At the Lagoon boat, Ghost and Michael are seen getting checking their weapons, and getting ready for the hunt. As for Revy, she's been quiet ever since the submarine, probably still piss off between her and Ghost. Michael tries to talk to Revy, trying to help her out a little, but she told him to "fuck off", so he went back inside. Dutch is on the bridge with Rock smoking his cigarette, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Michael then walks into the bridge with his gear on and weapons.

(Michael's combat gear)

(Assault rifle and sidearm) (Primary suppressor)

Michael: Dutch.

Dutch: *Puffs out smoke* What's up, Mike?

Michael: Ghost and I are ready. Revy is still outside doing whatever she's doing?

Dutch: I hear ya. *Looks over his shoulders, checking out Michaels's gear* *Whistles* Nice gear, Mike, gotta say I'm a little jealous.

Michael: Are ya? That's shocking coming from you.

Dutch: Sure is.

Michael: *To Rock* How are holding up, Rock?

Rock: Good... I have a bad feeling about tho.

Michael: Hmmm? A bad feeling about what?

Rock: ...About Revy.

Michael: Oh... I get ya.

When Michael heard Revy's name coming out of Rock's mouth, he understands why Rock has a bad feeling. Revy hasn't been herself lately or in the right mood ever since the submarine. He tried talking to her but didn't go so well. Dutch also knows that Revy hasn't been herself.

Michael: Dutch, are you sure bringing Revy with us is a good idea? I'm not questioning you or anything but she's not in the right mind right now.

Dutch: ...We need all the help we could get. I know that you and Ghost could kill everyone on that ship. But we're doing this together as a team, alright.