Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1

A Hidden Base- Afternoon...

Stain: *Radio* I warned you.

In a large room, two men are seen, and an active radio is on a table. One of them was standing next to the radio, and the other was lying down on the bed, making himself comfortable. Stain was on the radio speaking with disappointment.

Stain: *Radio* I warned you about them, you ignorant child. I told you to plan before you step on Roanapur and pursue the mission. But no, you did the opposite of what I told you, and you rushed in like it was a death charge.

Ibraha: We were running out of time, Stain. Our hideouts were being attacked-

Stain: *Radio* You have plenty of time and men to finish the job early! But no, you waste all that time, idiot. You waited as you were getting attacked, and just now, you lost a lot of your men by your ignorance. I wonder who put a child like you to be part of this operation?

Hearing being called a child, Ibraha clenched his hands in anger and let out a low growl. Takenaka, on the other hand, was enjoying this scene.

Ibraha: This is my operation, Stain, and it is my call!

Stain: *Radio* *Laughs* Oh, please. This was never your operation, to begin with. You asked us to help you with this operation, and we did, but in return is the information of the documents that will benefit us and help your so-called "caused." This has been our operation since the beginning.

Ibraha: (This psycho bastard! Who does he think he is?!)

Stain: *Radio* I think I'm tired of your ignorance long enough, Ibraha. *Calls out* Takenaka.

Takenaka: *Turns over* Yes, boss.

Stain: *Radio* I want you to locate the Lagoon Company and retrieve the documents. Be warned. An elite task force is with them, and they are a force to be reckoned with.

Takenaka: I heard. They already took out many of our men and are being hunted down in Roanapur. Poor bastards. The Task Force split up into two teams of three people. Three are at Roanapur, and the other three are with the Lagoon Company. We may have an advantage.

Stain: *Radio* It doesn't matter if they split up. They're still dangerous as ever. When you throw something at them, they throw it back hard right at you. Don't underestimate them.

Takenaka: Alright, I hear ya. I'll take your warning seriously. You have my word.

Stain: (Keeping promises is meaningless these days, especially coming from the likes of you and your friend.) *Radio* *Serious* Find those documents and bring them to me. When the task is done, we will help you improve your organization. Failed me, and my boss will decide your fate.

Takenaka: What about the Lagoon Company and the elite Task Force?

Stain: *Radio* Kill them all.

The Radio turns off. Ibraha slams his hand onto the table, angry.

Ibraha: That psycho motherfucker! Who does he think he is?!

Takenaka: Relax, Ibraha. There's no need to be angry. Besides, it was you that asked for their aid.

Ibraha: I know. I told them this was my operation, and I made it. But no, they allowed that psycho to take over my operation. Why the hell do we need that maniac to help us, and he has done nothing but tell us what and not to do?

Takenaka: Easy there, my friend. It would be best to be careful about who you are talking to. Stain is a man with no remorse or no mercy toward others. He is called a ghost killer for a reason. Remember the incident that happened in Japan two years ago?