Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian

Enemy's Base — Early Morning...

Stain: Failure...

It has been an hour since they lost the documents. In a room, Takenaka was beaten up to a bloody pulp by Stain for his failure. Stain's men executed all the mercenaries. They are called the "Silent Shadow." Al-Qatalas death squad and trained killers.

The Silent Shadow is a group of elite killers recruited and trained by Stain. They are among one of the most ruthless and dangerous groups that ever existed and are under the command of Stain. Their numbers are unknown, except for Stain, who knows the actual numbers of the Silent Shadow. After the collapse of the U.S.S.R and the rise of the Al-Qatalas, Stain, among the few ever to kill a Ghost and survive, decided to create the most dangerous group to rival any special forces in the military and the Ghosts.

Throughout their existence, the Silent Shadow has been well known to the public and every agency worldwide, and ever since their existence, they have brought fear to the world. The UN declares the Silent Shadow a terrorist and is part of the Al-Qatalas. But the only ones to stop them are the Ghosts. The Ghosts and the Silent Shadows became bad-blood rivals and have been going to war against each other for years.

The bad blood between the Ghosts and the Silent Shadows continues as long as Stain lives.

Stain looked down at the beaten-up Takenaka with disappointment, lying on the ground with bruises, cuts, and a black eye on his left. With enough strength, Takenaka looks up at Stain as he spits a broken tooth on the ground.

Stain: You underestimated them and ignored my warnings. You made yourself a complete fool, Takenaka, including your ignorant friend Ibraha. At least I end him before he starts more problems for us.

Takenaka: *Coughs* Sorry to disappoint you... *Coughs* Stain. Just let me go, do that, and I promise you that you won't see me again. *Spits out blood* And I won't tell anyone about this.

Stain: *Shook his head* I'm afraid I can't. You know what happens to people who fail us. *Menace grin* Death.

Takenaka: *Shaken* (Oh god... please... not like this.) P-Please... don't... I beg you...

Enjoying the man's pleading, Stain takes out his Makarov pistol and aims down at the man's head, still looking at him with a sinister grin. Takenaka couldn't do anything but look at his death.

Takenaka: Please...

Stain: See ya...

He was about to pull the trigger when he heard a familiar voice.

???: Hold your fire, Stain.

Stain turns to the source of the voice and sees Rorke near the door, along with two AQ bodyguards. He stood there with his arms folded and a calm expression like nothing was happening. Stain's face then changes into a serious one. Takenaka looks over and sees the leader of the AQ.

Stain: Rorke. Wasn't expecting you to be here.

Rorke: Yeah, *looks at Takenaka* and I see that you are enjoying yourself torturing people. Again.

Stain: *Chuckle* You know me very well.

Rorke: Takenaka.

Takenaka: Rorke... what the hell are you doing here?

Rorke: What? No, thank you. *Walks to him* For saving your lazy ass for almost getting killed by my second in command. Has your mother ever taught you to thank those who saved your ass?

Stain laughs slightly from Rorke's comment as he puts away his pistol. He stops in front of the beaten-up and crouches next to him.

Rorke: I came here to tell you you've done a splendid job for us.