Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles

Flashback- 2 years ago...

Cemetery in the UK...

On a rainy day, we see tombstones of fallen soldiers. Some of the tombstones have flowers, medals, pictures, and other personal things to show respect for their close ones.

Ghost is seen standing in front of the tombstones, looking down at the tombstones. He's wearing dark blue pants, a black raincoat, and a ghost mask.

???: I knew you'd be here.

He turns his head to the source of the voice and sees... Kate Laswell approached him with an umbrella.

 Kate Laswell approached him with an umbrella

Ghost: Kate

Kate: *Slight smile* Tyler

He looks back at the tombstones.

Ghost: Gaze

Kate: Soap

Ghost: Simon *hand twitches*

Kate: Price

Ghost: ...Jade *balls his hands into a fist*

She notices his hands. She grabs onto his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

Kate: I'm sorry, Tyler. This group was more than a task force... like a family.

Ghost didn't say anything but nod.

Kate: Listen, I know-

Ghost: *Cuts her off* Don't...! This isn't your fault, Laswell. You already know who's to blame. We kill the fucker and his entire organization. Just to keep the world in peace.

Kate: He could've started World War 3. Thousands would've died.

Ghost: ...Millions.

Kate: *Sigh* They died for nothing, Tyler. They know what they sign for and the risks. You know as well.

Ghost: I know. Jade, deserves better than this.

Kale: She was special. She was one of the kindest people that I ever met...

Ghost: And the one closest to me.

Kate: Yeah... she was.

Ghost: The rest of the team?

Kate: Headed out, they are heading back home. The mission is over. Makarov is dead.

Ghost: No... *Turns to her* The mission is never over. Not until I say so.

Kate: Tyler. Jade wouldn't want this. Neither would Simon. Please go home.

Ghost: I don't have a home.

He then walks past her as she watches him leave. Kate is worried about him. He was never the same after their deaths, especially Jade. But she knows what he does best.