Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2

Batalana Island- Somewhere in the Jungle...

With Ghost...

In the Jungle, corpses are all over the place. Some bodies were hanging on trees, missing limbs, burnt bodies, piles of corpses, blood stains on the trees and ground, destroyed vehicles, traps that went off moments ago, and bullet rounds that were shot through trees, vehicles, and corpses. The jungle became a Vietnam massacre for the mercenaries.

Ghost just took down over a hundred mercenaries with only the weapons he had right now, his stealth, and his guerilla warfare tactics that he learned from his mentor. The traps he used against the mercenaries were Vietnam traps that were very lethal, physically and mentally. He made a bunch of traps that would kill or injure anyone. Let it be, Punji Traps, Spike Board, Venus Fly Trap, Side Closing Traps, Bear Trap, Tiger Traps, Mace Trap, Bamboo Whip Trap, Arrow Traps, and Booby Trap Markers. And he also made some tripwires connected to grenades and placed land mines.

(A/N: Like this, for example. Thank Simple History for making history videos.)

At least Ghost gave them a warm, welcoming party. "Welcome to Guerilla Warfare."

Among one of the dead, a mercenary with a torn-up left leg crawled away, trying to escape this mess. The merc then felt a grab on his right and was pulled back. Then he was turned around, and the first thing he saw was Ghost looking down at him with a cold glare.

Mercenary: *Weakly* Oh god. Please, don't kill me.

The mercenary begs for his life, but Ghost still glares down at the poor bastard. Ghost goes down to one knee and grabs the man's shirt collar, bringing his face close to his.

Ghost: Where is it..?

Mercenary: What?

Ghost unsheathed his knife and stabbed the man's left leg, causing the mercenary to shriek painfully.

Mercenary: ARGH!!! FUCK!

Ghost: *Coldly* Talk.

Mercenary: What are you-

Ghost then forcefully twisted his knife into the man's flesh, making the wounded man squirm and yell painfully.

Mercenary: *Pain* ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOU PSYCHO MOTHERFUCKER!

Ghost stops what he's doing but keeps his hand on his blade.

Mercenary: *Pain* I-It's in the jungle. Six miles north of here. I swear to god I'm not lying.

Ghost: *Coldly* Thanks.

Mercenary: *Eyes widen* Wait! Wait-

Ghost pulls the knife from the man's leg and stabs him in the forehead. He pulls the knife out from the mercenary head. He wipes the blade on the man's cloth before sheathing it back.

Ghost starts to search every corpse all around him for intel or any valuable items that would be useful. All he could find was ammo, extra knives, and grenades, and surprisingly, he found himself a kukri knife. He got himself a new toy.

 He got himself a new toy