Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need

Ghost's apartment- morning...

POV: Ghost

???: *Whispers* Wakey, wakey, tough guy~.

Hearing a woman's voice, Ghost wakes up and sees Eda laying down on her side looking at him with a smile on her face. Her upper body was exposed, leaving her lower body covered in blankets. Ghost sits up and stretches his arms with a yawn.

Ghost: *Yawns* Morning...

Eda: Sleep well?

Ghost: Yeah. And you?

Eda: Perfect. *Grins and checks out his upper body* I gotta say, your scars are still pretty much the same since I last saw them. But I could see some new ones.

Ghost: The new ones aren't a big deal. I'm used to pain from the last couple of years. You already know this.

Eda: I know, *Sits up and stretches* from all the pain and torture you've been through, I still could not believe that you're still breathing from all that.

Ghost: I'm just a hard man to kill.

Eda: You are, just like you said a Ghost never dies.

Ghost: Yeah, *looks away* a Ghost never dies. (And lives on.)

She stands up off the bed and did some morning stretches. Ghost stares at her while she stretches, admiring her nude body. Eda seeing this has a smirk look on her face.

Eda: Like what you seeing~?

Ghost: *Rolls his eyes as he smirks* Sorry, I can't help but admire your body. For such an annoying blonde-headed chick like yourself.

Eda: *Chuckles* Aw~ thanks for the compliment, Tyler. I'm going to use your shower to wash off if you don't mind.

Ghost: I don't mind, it's all yours

Eda: Wow such a gentleman.~ Let me get my clothes before heading in.

Eda grabs her clothes and sunglasses before heading into the shower to wash up. Ghost gets off the bed and puts on his boxers and pants before exiting his bedroom. After exiting the room he sees Riley on the couch giving him a long look of annoyance like he barely slept last night. Ghost chuckled at this and pets the dog's head.

Ghost: Sorry boy, we just had a wrestling match last night. Ended up with me winning.

Riley gave a soft bark at him.

Ghost: I'll go get your dog food with some scrambled eggs and I'll start making breakfast.

Riley started making happy noises at his response. Ghost grabs his black tank top and puts it on before heading to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

30 minutes later...

Eda exits the restroom wearing her clothes from yesterday. She then sees Riley walking up toward her and starts petting the dog.

Eda: *Petting him* Good doggy.

From the kitchen, Ghost walked out holding two plates with Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. He sets them on the coffee table and grabs two cups of lemonade and sets them on the table. He takes a seat on the couch. Riley walks to his dog bowl and starts eating.

Eda: Well I'll be damned, Tyler *Sits on the couch* you just made my morning. Thanks for the breakfast.

Ghost: You're welcome, it's the least I could do for "helping" me out last night.

Eda: *Laughs* Don't sweat it, Tyler. But it's still generous of you for doing this.

Ghost: *Slight smiles* Glade to hear.