Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child

A day later- outside of Roanapur- an unknown base...

POV: 3rd person

Abrego: I LOST ANOTHER BASE!

In a large room, five Columbian cartels including Abrego. They are not alone, an unknown armed twelve-man group along with their leader. The leader was wearing a head-wrap black bandana, dark military clothes, and a scar on the left side of his face. He looks to be in his late 40s or early 50s and has a good build body. The bandana man was leaning toward a big rectangular table with both of his hands on it, in front of him as he was listening to Abrego going off.

Abrego: *Angry* You assured you'll deal with that pendejo?! But here you are doing nothing! Are you not angry about this?!

Bandana man: No.*Push himself off the table and grows a smirk* I feel... Invigorated.

Abrego: You promise us revenge! Superiority! Renewal! *Slams his hand onto the table* He threatens everything-

Bandana man: Do you question my leadership? The plan will succeed and his death will come. If you had followed my orders earlier, you wouldn't have lost one of your bases yesterday, and your valuable property.

Abrego: *Growls in frustration* Well, your stupid plan is failing us. It is your fault that we are stuck here. We lost our allies in Mexico, almost one-third of our forces being killed, and our valuable property. And the reason why I and those Italian fuckers call for your help is so that we could take out those fuckin' Russians and the Chinese so we could have Roanapur for ourselves.

Bandana man: *Slams his fist onto the table* The Al-Qatala will never bow... To anyone again!

Before Abrego speaks out, someone grabbed his arm and pins it behind his back following a hand behind the head, slamming his face onto the wooden table. He tried to escape the man's grip but couldn't. Seeing this, the cartels were about to draw out their weapons to save their boss but they all see the men named the Al-Qatala surrounding them with their weapons pointing at them. The cartels were forced to surrender by this.

The bandana man continues with a voice of authority and power.

Bandana man: Not the US. Not the Soviets... Not them.

Abrego looks over to his shoulder to see who's pinning him. When he did his eyes went wide in horror and his face started to sweat to see a man wearing that would scare the living hell out of others.

 When he did his eyes went wide in horror and his face started to sweat to see a man wearing that would scare the living hell out of others

Stain

The man takes out his kukri blade and puts it near the frightened man's neck like he is eager to kill him with no remorse but joy.

Bandana man: You will do as I say, Abrego. Disobeyed or failed me one more time or *threaten tone* I'll abandon you and let Stain here to have some fun with you.

The cartel boss was fuckin' terrified when he first saw Stain for the first time. He is still afraid of Ghost but when he met Stain, it's almost like seeing a reflection of Ghost himself. Who the fuck is this guy? He looks back at the Al-Qatala boss and starts begging him.