Chapter 16: Real or not?

Lucy's POV

It was saturday morning when i found myself lying on my bed with a laptop infront of me. I'm currently browsing on the internet, looking for clues and facts about a certain someone who comes by the name Cole Dragneel.

Annoyance and frustration was clearly seen on my face as i know i'm heading to nowhere with this. All that was displayed on their company website about him were clearly basic things about him. His birthday, age, physical features, height, weight, hobbies and such. It wasn't helpful. Not at all.

I groaned as i rolled on my back before staring at my room ceiling. This whole investigation plan is seriously hard! Even the internet isn't helping at all!!

Wait...

What if i ask Luke?

Ahhhh! No! I can't do that! He'll just get curious and suspicious! He might even call me a stalker!

But what now?

*Ring Ring Ring*

A shriek escaped my lips as i almost fell off my bed in surprise. Someone's calling me.

"Hello?"

["LUCY!"]

"Ara? Is that you?"

["Who else, genius?"]

"Aish! What do you want?"

["Ouch. No 'how are you?' nor 'i miss you'? I'm hurt.."]

"Shut up, Arabella. I'm not in the mood right now."

["And why is that?"]

"For God's sake, just tell me what you need!"

["Alright! Sheesh, calm down. Anyways, wanna hang out? I'm bored.."]

"Today?"

["Nope. Tomorrow. That's why i'm asking you NOW, idiot!"] Ouch.. sarcasm there..

"Fine fine! Where and what time?"

["Great! Meet me at the Fairy Cafe in 30 minutes? Let's go shopping!"]

"Alright. I'll be there."

I hang up after saying those words. I tossed my phone on the other side of the bed before continuing staring at the ceiling. With a sigh, i lazily dragged myself to my bathroom.

~20 minutes later

Now dressed in a red sweatshirt, faded blue denim shorts and red flats, no fake braces and glasses, i ran down the stairs only to meet Luke halfway across.

"Where are you going?"

"To United Kingdom to meet my long lost grandmother whom happen to be the queen." I said sarcastically only to receive a smack on the head.

"Then i'll gladly give you away and let them adopt you."

"Tch. Such a great brother you are.."

"I know. Now, tell me where exactly are you going."

"To Fairy Cafe. Me and Ara are going shopping."

"Shopping? Let me guess, courtesy of Ara?"

"Who else? Now stop interrogating and let me pass, please?"

"Fine. I'm allowing you but be home by dinner. Got that?"

"I'm not asking for permission but fine. Maybe a little after 5, i'm already home." I gave my brother a quick side hug before completely dashing down the stairs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I rode a taxi my way there since i'm still under age to drive and i don't want to burden my driver. After 8 minutes or so, i finally arrived at the meeting place.

I entered the mentioned cafe and let my eyes roam the whole place in search for Ara. Unfortunately, she wasn't any of the few customers here.

After debating to myself whether i should just stay outside or just wait for her inside, i picked the second option and entered the cafe fully. I occupied the table at the further side of the cafe, the one by the big shop window. I fished out my phone from my pocket and started to scribble down on it while waiting for Ara.

As i sent a text message to my late companion, a flash of pink caught my eyes. I almost dropped my phone when i saw a pink haired teenager, i think, wearing a red sweatshirt, completely coincidental, jeans and converse walking out the cafe. Unfortunately, his back was facing me so i can't see his face completely.

My heart skipped abnormally faster than normal as i tried to process what i saw.

A boy around my age..

With PINK-errrr Salmon hair!

Don't tell me?!

I ran out of the cafe quickly in attempt to catch up to the guy whom i assumed to be Natsu. I know i look desperate. But i REALLY want to see him. I miss him so much...

I gasped for air as i looked around the place, desperately wishing to see a guy with uncommonly pink hair. I ran about 2 meters from the cafe just to follow him but it seems that i lost him. Completely.

Just then, i started to doubt myself. Did i really saw him? Or was it all made by my mind seeing that he occupied my mind for almost all week?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi!

Long time no update.. hehehe.. lost my source of internet for more than a week... hope you guys understand.

Anyways, sorry for the short chapter.. gomenasai..

Please follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love lots,
JeRein_14