Chapter 2: New friends

Lucy's POV

The time went on fast. It was already lunch time. Me and Ara met two new friends, Miyuki and Cindy.

Miyuki has brown hair, black eyes, and fair skin. Cindy has black hair and eyes. She has white fair skin.

We went to the cafeteria to eat. We bought food and sat on an empty table. We chatted and having a great time, that is until Sherry and her minions approach us. Again.

Sherry is the pinkhead that bullied me earlier. She has green eyes, slightly tanned skin and hourglass body. And if you are wondering how I knew her name, It is because Miyuki and Cindy told me about her.

She, along with her 3 barbies stopped infront of our table while flipping their hairs. I wanted to wrinkle my nose in disgust just seeing their over layered make-up and short and revealing dresses.

"Look who we have here? The nerd and her friends." She said with a smirk.

"What do u want?" Arabella snapped.

"I'm not talking to you, so shut up!" Sherry said angrily.

"What's your problem?" I asked her calmly.

"ughh, you are. Just seeing the sight of you and your ugly friends disgust me." Sherry growled.

"Well, not my problem." I said, not bothering to look at her steaming face due to anger and embarrassment. She probably can't take the fact that some NERD made a comeback.

"Who the hell gave you the right to answer back at me?! I'm this School Queen Bee and everyone shall fall to their feet for me!" Sherry snapped at me.

"Hmm, sucks to be you." I said with a bored expression.

Sherry growled then glared at me before walking away. They just walked away, and went to Luke and his friends direction. Sherry started flirting with Luke. Her face full of annoyance just a while ago turned to a flirt and seducting one.

She kept flirting with my brother but it seems that he just ignored her. And I can tell that he doesn't like it one bit.

Luke maybe a badboy but his a real gentleman. He hated it when girls practically threw themselves at him. It disgust him.

I can see the annoyance on Luke's eyes now. He tried to ignore her and her flirtous smiles. He looked at me and mouthed 'help'. I just shrugged at him. He glared at me and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

Arabella just giggled at our childness. Its a good thing that Miyuki and Cindy wasn't able to notice us. I glance back at Luke's table to find a black haired guy with brown eyes and slightly tanned skin, looking at me. He is really handsome. We had an eye contact. I felt lost in his deep brown eyes.

Not long enough, our eye contact was broken because Ara asked me something. I looked at her and she asked me what was I thinking. "Nothing" was my reply.

I glance back to Luke's table, the guy was still looking at me. And what shock me the most, is that he wink at me then smirked. That made me melt on my spot. He looked back to his friends then glance back at me then smiled at me.

My heart beats faster than normal. Its like its gonna come out of my chest any minute now.

But my thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang, signaling us that lunch was over. Me, Ara, Miyuki and Cindy went to our class. Thankfully we had the same classes.

The rest of the day went on fast. And before I knew it, it was already dismissal time. Ara, Cindy and Miyuki needed to go home early because of their own reasons. That means I will need to go home by myself.

Sighing, I went to my locker to put my books there. While heading there, I accidentally bumped into someone. Thankfully I didn't lose my balance but my books fell to the ground.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry" said the boy that I bumped into. He helped me with my books.

"No, its alright." I said while picking up my books.

While picking up the last book, our hands collided accidentally. I looked up to him, to be meeting with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. I felt lost just looking at his eyes.

That is until I realized that he was the black haired teen at the cafeteria earlier. I quickly looked away and took the last book and stood up.

"Sorry again. By the way, i'm Cole. Cole Dragneel." He said with one of his gorgeous smile. A smile that can froze you in your spot.

"No, its alright really. I'm Lucy Hato- I mean Heartfilia." I said nervously. OMG, I almost slip there. That was a close call.

"Well ok. I need to get going, bye Luce." He said with a grin then ran off. While I stayed there, stunned. "What in the world was that? and he called me Luce?" I thought.

I just shrugged it off and went home. Well you're probably wondering why my surname's Heartfilia. It's because I 'm half Japanese. I also have Filipino and Korean blood..

My dads a half japanese and half filipino while my mom is half japanese and half korean. Hatofiria is literally a japanese word and it means Heartfilia in english.

You might be wondering why I picked a fake name that close to mine, well it can help me when I accidentally slip like earlier. Smart, right?

I went home and changed. I was wearing a blue blouse and shorts. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop.

I done a little research about this Cole Dragneel. I learned that his family owns a successful company, Dragneel Corp. The Dragneel's is one of the most influential and powerful family there is.

I was interruted when I heard I knock on my door. I answered with a sweet "come in."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

I don't own Lucy's name and Cole's surname. Its from an Anime called Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima owns it.

Please Read, Vote, and Comment...

Don't be shy to give me suggestions. And sorry for my errors or future errors.

Love lots,

-JeRein_14