Chapter 7: The Truth

Lucy's POV

     We exited the mall to find Luke leaning on his Black Ferari. We approached him.

       "Hey, my oh so caring brother." I greeted him while batting my eyelashes at him and giving off a sweet smile.

       "Hello, my oh so sweet sister." He greeted me back while running a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

       I glance back at Cindy and Miyuki who has confused faces.

      "Mind explaining? You have a Greek God of a brother who also happens to be THE popular LUKE HATOFIRIA. What's really happening here?" Cindy asked with both hands on her hips.

       "Later." I said.

       "Let's go girls, I have a photoshoot later." he said then winked at Cindy and Miyuki. They blushed.

       "Stop flirting with them, Luke. Your making them feel uncomfortable." I said while elbowing him.

       "Fine, Sorry about that." he said.

      We all went inside the car. I was sitting at the passenger seat while Miyuki, Cindy and Arabella sat at the backseat. It took us 10 minutes to get there. We entered the gigantic gold gates of our mansion. 'Hatofiria' was written on it.

       I can see at the corner of my eyes that Cindy and Miyuki's eyes widenened and jaws dropped.

      Our mansion was 2x bigger than Arabella's mansion. It has a fountain, a big swimming pool and a very beautiful garden. It also has a parking lot. It was full of expensive cars that our family owns.

      "Where are we exactly?" Miyuki asked while narrowing her eyes at me.

      "Our house." I said.

      "WHAT?!" they shouted.

      "Yup, come on. Let's go inside." I said while dragging them inside.

       We entered our mansion and Jane, one of our trusted maid greeted us.

      "Good to see you, M'lady." She said with a smile.

      "Good to see you too, Jane." I said.

      "What would you like for snacks M'lady?" She asked.

      "It's up to you." I said. She. bowed and left to the kitchen.

       We entered my room. The wall and floor is painted in sky blue while the furniture are all light pink. It has a king-sized bed at the middle, a drawer beside it,  A huge bookshelf, a flat TV screen, a couch, a coffee table, a painting of me and my family and has 3 doors.

      The first door was the balcony door that leads to the huge and elegant balcony, the second door is for the bathroom, while the third door is for my walk in closet.

       My walk in closet was gigantic. It even has a second floor. It is really arranged. From my skirts, shirts, dresses, jeans, blouses, scarfs, sweaters, coats, robes, gowns, shorts, leggings, blaziers, and undergarments.

      The second floor is consits of shoes like flats, heels, boots, sandals, and slippers. It also has bags like backpack, shoulderbags, and designer bags. Accessories are also located there like necklace, earrings, rings, sunglasses, eyeglasses, belts, hairbands, and many more. My make-ups are also there, like lipsticks, eyeliners, eyeshadows, foundations, blush ons, lip gloss, and many more.

       I also have a Flat screen TV, a huge couch, a coffee table, and a refrigirator (A/N Don't even ask why) there. I can live there because it was complete.

      I looked back at the girls to see their of so shock faces.

      "Care to explain?" Cindy managed to say.

      "Guys.. I know you're really confused right now. I just can't take it anymore. I don't want to lie to you guys anymore because you the only true friends that I have right now." I said sadly.

      "Were you're only true friends but why? you're such a nice person, Lucy." Miyuki said.

      "Yes. Many people wanted to befriend me because of money and nothing more than that. I never had a real friend before, except you guys.." I said truthfully.

      "How about Arabella? She's your friend right?" Miyuki asked.

      "Yes, she became a true friend to me. But it feels different to have friend that's not blood related to you." I said.

       "Blood related?" Cindy asked.

       "Yes, were cousins" I said.

       "Cousins?" Cindy ask.

       "Yes, Lucy's father and my father are brothers." she said.

       "What? But Arabella your surname is Hatofiria which means.." Miyuki said stopping midsentence.

       "Yup, I'm the one and only Lucille Mae Hatofiria." I said with a smile

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

TAA DAA.. Another Cliffhanger...

Sorry for the delayed update. Been busy with Christmas... Belated Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year by the way

Please Follow me...

Also Please Read, Comment and Vote...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14