Chapter 13: Reminisce of the Past

Lucy's POV

      In just a matter of seconds, Cole, along with 3 other unidentified guys, were already infront of us. Handsome smiles flastered on each one's faces.

      I suddenly felt a strange feeling erupt on my stomach. Not the bad thing, though.. I somehow felt BUTTERFLIES on my stomach which was not a really good sign.

      "Good Evening, Ladies.." Cole greeted us with such a warm smile.

      I, again, had this sudden feeling of familiarity. Maybe its his smile. That somehow familiar smile that i'm sure i had seen before.

      My train of thoughts was interrupted when Cole suddenly extended his hands to me. Funny... it kinda looks like he's offering me a dance.

      "Care to dance, M'lady?" He said, sensing my confusion.

      Wait........ HE IS OFFERING ME A DANCE!!! >/////////<

      I hesitatingly accepted his hand which he immediately squeezed upon touching. I felt a tinge of shudder because of his touch. Not to mention electricity.

      Another bad sign..

     He gracefully led me to the middle of the room, where Ara and the others are already dancing. Cole guided both my hands around his nape while his hands was comfortably placed on my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our faces only inches apart.

      I kind of felt conscious but it was immediately swept away when he, again, smiled handsomely at me.

     DUG DUG DUG DUG, says my heart which made me nervous even more.

      No, No, No! This cannot happen! I can't fall for this guy! My heart already belongs to someone. aNd that someone is not COLE.

      Natsu Dragneel, the guy who captured my heart. The guy i love for more than 8 years, now. And the guy i promised to marry in the Future.

      Natsu is my childhood/best friend. We met at the age of 6 when our Family moved to their small town, just beside their house. We became close during the years. And because of that, i was oblivous to the fact that i already fell for him. Such young love, i know..

      But a tragic event happened when i turned 9 years old. His parents died because of an Accident. A car Accident. Natsu was abandoned and alone, not a sibling to comfort him. Thankfully, his Aunt, his Father's sister, volunteered to adopt him. But unfortunately, he took him away. To the other side of the world. A new start was her reason when in reality, she just wanted to forget all the traumatic experience regarding his Brother's (Natsu's Father) incident.

      I still remember the pool of tears i cried the day he left. Only a ring was left of him. A ring i usually wear as a necklace around my neck. He's important to me. He's my FIRST love. That's probably the reason why i forbid all guys who wanted to court me. Because i wanted him and only him. I still like him.

     That was my thought before. But now that Cole entered the picture..  i started to doubt. I started to doubt my feelings for Natsu.

      Cole.. he activated the Butterflies in my stomach that i once only felt with Natsu. He can also make my heart beat faster. And he can make me nervous by just being near his presence.

      "Luce? Are you alright?" His voice forced me out of my thoughts.

     Luce... the same nickname Natsu gave to me..... :'(

      He really reminds me of Him now that i think of it. Same smile. Same expressive eyes. And same laugh. Minus the hair, that is..

      This may sound funny but Natsu has Reddish Salmon hair. Nothing near Cole's black hair. Weird. Natsu's hair i mean...

     Is it possible that i only see Natsu in Cole?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey, Reinas!

      This was posted a few days ago but unfortunately, i deleted it by accident... and because i don't have any backup files, i needed to rewrite the whole thing. And the result is really different from the original one..

      Sorry..... and i still hope you'll enjoy.

Please Follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14