Chapter 6: The Plan

Lucy's POV

     Now we are here at the mall looking for something to wear for the contest. They have been dragging me to every store to find the perfect outfits.

       I'm still looking for the right timing to talk to Cindy and Miyuki. Arabella's aware of my plan, so is my parents and Luke.

      We have been roaming the mall for 3 hours non-stop. We already entered 30 shops but we can't still find what were looking for.

     I swear, if we walk another kilometer, my legs will go numb and will permanently stop functioning. Ever.

      To my pleasure, they finally got tired and decided to eat at the foodcourt. I probably looked like an idiot for chanting prayers of gratitude to all the saint i know. Well, who cares?! Atleast i finally got the chance to rest after the torture i experienced!

    We ordered, found an empty table and got seated.

      'This is the perfect timing to tell them my secret.' I thought. i'm still thinking on how to tell them and make them believe me.

     Having someone to look at me like i grown three heads or some kind of alien, after confessing my secret is probably the last thing i need right now.

      "We entered every single shop in this mall, and we still can't find the perfect outfits!" Arabella said annoyed. She fist pumped the air in an annoyed manner.

       "Yeah!" We all said in unison. I swear, i'll probably hate clothes after this but that won't happen considering my mom owns a clothing company.

Wait

Clothing Company?

       Then it finally hit me. We own the Princess Apparell, Duh? How can I forget that we own one of the most famous clothing companies in the world. Maybe this is the best way to tell them the truth.

      "Hey guys. Don't give up just yet. I know where we can find the perfect outfits." I said with a smirk.

      "Really?" They all said with confused faces.

       "Yup, but i'll need to call my brother to fetch us." I said. Arabella made an 'o' expression.

       "Wait! you have a brother?" Cindy asked like it was the most uncommon thing in the world.

       "Yes, I have. He studies at Adamson Academy as well." I said.

       Before they bombered me with more questions, I typed Luke's number on my phone. After 3 rings, he finally answers.

       "Hey big bro." I said.

       "Hey, Lucy. You need something?" He asked me.

       "well, yes. Can you please fetch us at the mall? Pretty please." I said with a sweet tone.

       "To set the record straight, I'm not your driver." He said.

       "So you'll let 4 ever so innocent girl take the taxi, and God knows what horrible accident is waiting for us." I said innocently.

       "You been taking your acting lessons seriously, my ever so demanding sister." He said while chuckling.

       "Yup, We'll see you in 10." I said.

      "Fine." He said sighing in defeat.

      With that, I hung up. I looked back to the girls seeing the confused faces of Cindy and Miyuki.

       "Are we missing something?" Miyuki asked.

       "Don't worry, You'll find out later." I said with a smirk.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

Cliffhanger!!

How will Cindy and Miyuki react once they learned the truth?

Stay tuned to find out..

Please Read, Comment and Vote...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14