Chapter 5: Decision

Lucy's POV

     'What have I gotten myself into?' that's my thought for the past few days.

      Arabella, Cindy and Miyuki has been dragging me to our rehersals for a week now. And their driving me nuts!

      They keep on dragging me to their houses to rehearse. But I still can't forget their faces when I first sang in front of them.

-Flashback-

       The principal announced earlier that their will be a contest for bands. And the girls are insisting me to join them. More like forcing.

      They dragged me to Arabella's car. When I got in, Arabella started driving to her house or should I say mansion.

      When we reach her house, Miyuki and Cindy eyes widened and jaw dropped. I can't help but chuckle.

      Arabella's family is rich but nothing compare to us. We're 2x richer than them.

      Arabella's mansion was extremely big. It has a beautiful gate, big parking lot, and an elegant fountain outside. The mansion was painted white, it has 4 floors and has a big balcony.

     "Wow!" Cindy said.

     "Well, you ain't see nothing yet." I said with a smirk.

      We entered the mansion. Butler's and maids were aligned greeting us.

      Inside the mansion was full of expensive furnitures, paintings, vaces, carpets and figurines, elegant curtains, beautiful chandeliers, marble floors and walls. It was so beautiful.

     "Shall we?" asked Arabella.

      We just nooded. Arabella led us to her music room. It has all kinds instruments and a recording studio. We used to hang out here with Luke. Here, we play and record songs.

      We all picked our own instruments. Miyuki on the drums, Cindy on bass, Arabella on keyboards while me on the electric guitar. I will also be the lead singer.

      I looked back to the girls and they give me a reassuring smile. I just smiled back and took a deep breath.

      They started playing "Roar" by Katy Perry and I started singing.

      After the song, I turned around to be facing the shocked faces of Cindy and Miyuki.

      "That was amazing!" Cindy exclamed.

       "You were awesome,Lucy!" Miyuki commented.

       "umm, thanks." I said while blushing.

       "I can't believed that you hid your talent in singing." Miyuki stated.

       "You'll be famous!" Cindy said excitedly.

       "I don't think so" I said blushing madly because of their compliments.

       "We know so" They both said in unison while looking at me dead in the eye.

      I looked at Arabella and mouthed 'Help'. She just giggled but agreed to help me.

       "Stop it girls. Leave the poor girl alone." Arabella said.

       "Ugh, fine." They both said while cursing under their breaths.

-Present time- Saturday

     Miyuki and Cindy became true friends to us. And I been feeling really guilty for keeping a big secret from them.

      I have been dying to tell them everything because they have the right to know. They are true to us so its just fair to also be true to them.

      After long hours of thinking, I have finally decided. I'll tell them everything. I will tell them who I really am.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

Hey Folks,

Sorry if this chapter is pretty boring..

Been busy because Christmas is just around the corner..

I hope u enjoy..

Please Read, Comment and Vote...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14