Chapter 4: The Announcement

Luke's POV

     I drop by to Lucy's room earlier to check on her. Well, its kinda weird when she asked me about Cole. "Don't tell she's inlove with Cole " I thought.

     Sigh. Maybe i'm just exaggerating but I can't help thinking about it. I'll just keep an eye on her.

      I exited her room and went to my room. I took a quick shower and got dressesd on my pajamas. I laid on my king sized bed and driffted to sleep.

——————————————————————————

Lucy's POV

      I woke up and got ready for school. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore baggy clothes, fake glasses, fake braces and brown messy wig. Typical NERD.

    I texted Arabella asking her to fetch me.

      After 5 minutes, she's already here. I said goodbye to my parents, as well to Luke, and went to school.

    Today was just an ordinary day, well that is until the principal called us all to the auditorium. Something about some exciting news or event.

     We went to the auditorium with confused faces. The principal went to the middle of the stage. He's my uncle, Bernard Hatofiria. He's already in his mid 40's with his shaggy black hair and eyes.

     He stood at the middle. All high and mighty.

      "Good morning, students. I know that you are all wondering why you are all here." He said.

      "Every year, the Adamson Academy will hold a contest as celebration for the start of the school year. It is already a tradition." He added

    " We will organize a contest for bands 2 weeks from now. It will be called the Battle of the Bands. Every band should have 4 or more members and everyone is welcome to join. And the winning band will receive a prize. And prize will be kept a secret for now." He continued.

      The auditorium went wild.

      "I will be expecting your outmost support and cooperation. I hope you all will come and watch. You don't know, there might be a surprise awaiting for you all. That will be all." he said looking at me dead in the eye. And with that, he exited the stage.

     You all might be wondering about all that. Well, let's just say that Uncle Bernard knows my talent in singing and playing a guitar. I used to tell him how much i wanted to join a band when i was little and that inspired him to organize this event.

      We exited the auditorium and start discussing about the contest.

      "wow, joining a band was my dream before. I even studied how to play a drum." Miyuki said.

       "Really? me to, I studied how to play the bass." Cindy said excitedly.

       "Wow! awesome." Miyuki said and they high-fived.

       I glance at Arabella and she was wearing a smirk on her face. Not just any smirk. But her famous I-Have-A-Brilliant-Idea smile. I gulped. Knowing exactly what she was thinking.

     I was about to run for my life when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the owner of the hand, when I really wish I didn't.

      The owner was non other than Arabella, giving me a don't-ever-dare-to-run-away-from-me look. I just sighed.

      "Hey girls, you said you wanted to join a band. Then why not?" said Arabella with a smirk.

      "We would love to join the contest but there's just t-" Cindy said while stopping in her mid-sentence. She looked at Miyuki and they both smirked.

      They both look at us.

       "So, what do you guys play?" Cindy asked excitedly.

      "I play the keyboard while Lucy here can play the electric guitar and not to mention a very good singer." The devil- I mean Arabella said.

      They both looked at me and smirked evilly.

       "So, When will we start practicing?" Miyuki asked.

       "Hey! I never agreed................. on anything!" I said the last part whispered-shouted because they gave me very scary death glare.

      "So, its been decided! we will join the contest. We will practice everyday after classes, in any of our houses. Got it?" Cindy ordered. They just nooded and high-fived.

     'I'm gonna kill Arabella for this!' I thought. I just sighed.

     'what did I get myself into' I thought worridly.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

Hey everyone..

Hope you enjoy this Chapter...

Please Read, Comment and Vote...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14