Chapter 21: Heart-to-heart

Minna, please read the note after the chapter. It's important. Really important..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lucy's POV

  Seeing him alive and well, i can't help but feel annoyed and angry. His friends and I went through the trouble of searching for him, and here he is! Waltzing his way to the Cafeteria like nothing happened! He didn't just made me worry, but also my parents and Mr. Dreyar! Seriously? The nerve of this guy!

  I stormed my way towards him and yanked him back, halting him from his steps. He turned to me, shocked and petrified. His mouth even opened as if he's gonna say something but i never gave him the chance. Gripping his wrist, i dragged him out of the Cafeteria. I can feel eyes boaring on the back of my head but i paid them no attention. I'm mad right now. Beyond mad even. And i'm not gonna just sit around and let this suffice. This guy is gonna get it. Like hell he will!

  I stopped once we reached the greenhouse, where we can talk in private. This place isn't popular with students. In fact, almost no one comes here anymore, except the caretakers and gardeners of course.

  "Uhh.." he started only to stop when he noticed the glare i sent to him. He flinched and shut his mouth. Good. I want to do all the talking here.

  "Listen up, Dragneel. What makes you think you can just disappear and come back like nothing happened?" My voice was low but dangerous. He seemed shocked and confused.

  "Wha-"

  "You freakin' idiot! You made your friends worry! Even Mr. Dreyar! You made me worry!" Either my eyes were playing tricks on me or did i really saw hurt flash through his eyes.

  "I didn't-"

  "Don't do that! Do you know how it hurts to feel left behind? Not having a clue if he's coming back or not." I don't know what pushed me to say those things. I maybe delirious or hallucinating but for a second there, i thought it was Natsu who was infront of me. Is it just me or is Cole starting to look like Natsu more? His hair.. it's spikier than usual. Almost like Natsu's. His eyes. It's onxy but has touches of jade. Much like his. What the hell?

  "I'm s-sorry.. i think t-the lack of sleep is getting to me." looking away, i turned around. Exhaling, i started walking towards the exit only to be stopped. He grabbed my wrist, forcing me to stop on my tracks. Hesitatingly, i looked at him. His eyes were shadowed by his bangs and his body was shaking?

  "Luce.." my eyes widened upon hearing his voice. It was serious. Deep, hoarse, and different.

  Not given the chance to react, he pulled me towards him. In a warm and familiar embrace. Drowned in his scent, i felt tears on the corners of my eyes. Why? Why am i crying? Was it the familiar warmth his hug gives? Or was it because i saw Natsu in him before he hugged me?

  I know i'm starting to like Cole. I just don't know if it's cause i'm attracted to him or because i see Natsu in him..

  God.. What am i gonna do?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Normal POV

  Earlier that morning, Natsu woke up at 6 am. He groaned, feeling the need to sleep more since it was still early in the morning. Unfortunately, his twin's phone kept on alarming and refuses to stop unless he turned it off. Much to his dismay, he got up from the uncomfortable couch and picked up the annoying object that disturbed him from his already uncomfortable sleep. He squinted his eyes, carefully adjusting his sight to the light. When it did, he saw a note on his phone.