Chapter 11: Victory Party

Lucy's POV

"Congratulations, Sweetheart!"

My mom shouted as she pushed her way to us, Dad was tailing her with a very big smile flastered on his face.

She gave me a big bear hug, enough to squeeze the daylights out of me. Note my sarcasm.

Dad just stood there, chuckling ever so deeply. -_____-

Such a loving father, i know. Letting her wife kill her own daughter by hugging her to death. Tsk, just great.

"Mom..... Ca....n't....bre...ath..." I said in between coughs and pauses.

"Oppppss, Sorry. Got carried away. I'm just utterly proud of you, Sweetheart." Mom said using the sweet voice and talk which made me roll my eyes at her

Well, you see, my Mom often does that. Giving me her innocent smile and talk whenever she does something wrong.

Her blue eyes then drifted somewhere past me. More like behind me.

Just then, a realization hit me. I forgot to introduce my bandmates! Urgh, Me and this forgetful memory of mine!!

"Oh Shoot!" I hurriedly glanced behind me and saw Cindy and Yuuki, smiling at my parents at the most awkward way. Well, i can't blame them...

"Mom, Dad, Meet my Bandmates. Cindy and Yuuki. Girls, meet my parents." I said while gesturing to them who were behind me.

Mom and Dad gave them both warm smiles. Also a sign that they approve my friendship with them, which made me breath a sign of relief.

"Well, its nice to meet you both. We hope that our daughter isn't a handful." Dad greeted.

"Not that we mind, Mr. Hatofiria." Cindy countered.

"Oh, please drop the formality. Just call us Uncle Jude and Aunt Layla." Dad insisted.

I can see the hesitance on their eyes but later on agreed without further discussions.

"Would you like to join the dinner party? We don't have to ask Arabella for we know that she'll agree anyways. With or without invitation." Mom joked which made us laugh a bit and Arabella to groan loudly.

"Sure, Uncle. As long as its free. Why not?" Yuuki answered, eyes sparkling at the thought of high-class foods and cuisine.

"Hmmm, I'm starting to like these friends of yours, Lucille." Mom commented while nodding her head in approval.

********

~At the Hatofiria Mansion ~

"Welcome, my singer of a sister!" I heard Luke shouted as we enter our humble house-errr Mansion.

He pulled me to the dining room where a party for our victory is being held.

As we stepped foot on the room, party poopers were released and heard everywhere. This made me more happier.

The dinning room was full of foods being served by the kitchen helpers. A tarpaulin that reads 'The Goddesses Victory!', which was placed at the very center of the room. A cake also can be found at the big table located at the right side of the room.

That made me wonder....

Did they planned this even before we won? Wow, are they really that sure of our victory?

-__________-

"Hey, Luce."

I whisked around upon hearing a surprisingly familar voice.... and nickname.

And sure enough, i saw him there, smiling oh-so-handsomely on me..

Standing behind me, is non other than Cole.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello, Minna!

Sorry for the long wait. Been busy with school lately that its nearly impossible to write stories. And it sucks...

Well..

Please follow me, read, comment and vote...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14