Chapter 8: True Friends

Lucy's POV

      "Yup, I'm the one and only Lucille Mae Hatofiria" I said with a smile.

      "WHAT?!" Cindy and Miyuki shouted.

      'God, this girls can shout. My poor eardrums.' I said while covering my sensitive ears.

       "But, how?" Cindy asked, more like shouted.

       "What do you mean 'how'?" I asked her back.

       "I mean, why do you dress up as a Nerd when you can just go there as yourself" Cindy asked again.

       "Its just I hate attention." I said truthfully.

       "But why?" Miyuki asked.

       "Because they only like me the way I look. They don't want to know the real me." I said sadly.

       "So, you dressed up as a Nerd to have real friends?" Cindy asked.

       "Yes, true friends. Friends that are willing to stand up for me. That likes me even though i'm a Nerd." I said.

      "Then, why did you told us?" Miyuki asked.

       "Its because you are true friends to me. I just don't like to lie to you anymore. I don't want to ruin your trust because your the only real friends I have. And I don't want to lose you both because of that." I said while in the verge of crying.

       "Lu..cy" They both said slowly.

       "Are you guys mad at me?" I asked.

       They both looked at each other then smiled.

       "Of course not. Your a great friend and we are not letting anything like this ruin our friendship." Miyuki said.

       "Yes, I agree" Cindy said.

       The three of us hugged and giggled. We were interrupted by a fake coughing.

       "Ahem, Ahem, I'm Still here, Ahem, Ahem" Arabella said while fake coughing. We just laughed.

       "Arabella, don't be jealous." I said and we hugged her.

       We were all having fun, digging in the food that Jane brought us. That is until I remembered something.

       "Hey guys. What kind of outfits are we looking for?" I asked them.

       "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that." Arabella said while scratching the back of her head.

       "But wait, Lucy I thought you hate attention. With us joining the contest, it will be impossible not to attract attention." Cindy asked concerned.

       Well, she is right. But I overthink all of this, and I came to a solution.

       "I thought of that, i'll just diguised myself." I said.

       "Will it be to hard? I mean the school only allows insiders to join, isn't it to suspicous for an outsider tp join?" Arabella asked me.

       "I also thought of that. Well, i'll be an outsider alright, but no one will suspect if the presidents daughter will join." I said with a smirk.

       "What do you mean?" Miyuki and Cindy asked.

       "I won't join as Lucy Heartfilia, I will join as Lucille Mae Hatofiria. Daughter of Jude Hatofiria, president of Adamson Academy." I said while smirking.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

Cliffhanger...

Sorry for the late upload. Been busy for New Year..

Advanced Happy New Year..

Please Follow me, Read, Vote and Comment...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14