Chapter 9: The Goddesses

Lucy's POV

       "What do you mean?" Miyuki and Cindy asked.

       "I won't join as Lucy Heartfilia, I will join as Lucille Mae Hatofiria. Daughter of Jude Hatofiria, president of Adamson Academy." I said while smirking.

       "Oh!" They all said in unison.

       "Yup, all we have to do is pick an outfit then practice." I said.

       "Pick an outfit?" Cindy asked.

       "Yes, my Mom, Layla Hatofiria is the owner of the Princess Apparell. So, all my clothes are from Princess Apparell. Just pick what you like. I'm sure my parents won't mind" I said with a smile.

      We start rampaging my closet. After 30 minutes, we finally found the perfect outfit. It was a black dress that ends above our knees. It was sleeveless and has ruffles at the bottom of the dress. It also has a medium sized ribbon at the back.

       We were a band so we have the same outfits. After that, they decided to go home.

-TimeSkip- the day of the contest

       Today is the day. The day that we will join the Battle of the Bands. Me, Arabella, Cindy and Miyuki are at the backstage waiting for our turn.

       I'm not the nerdy me today. For the first time in this school, i'm Lucille Mae Hatofiria.

       I'm wearing our outfits, and pairing boots that ends below the knees. I had a little make-up and I let my blonde hair loose. It has big curls at the end. They keep on admiring me because of my looks.

       After some minutes, it was finally our turn. We heard the host say our band name.

       "Now unto our next band. Let us all welcome, The Goddesses." The host announced.

       We went onstage, to our places. The audience cheered, girls squealed while boys wolf-whistled. I scanned the audience and I saw Luke with his friends. Luke kept on shouting our band name. I just sweatdropped. I also saw mom and dad sitting at the front row beside Uncle Bernard, just behind the Judges table.

     Since were related and i'm apart of this contest, they weren't allowed to judge considering its unfair for other contestants.

       I scanned the audience for the last time, and it landed on a very familiar chocolate brown eyes. It was Cole. He mouthed 'Good Luck'. I just smiled at him and mouthed 'thank you'.

       I took a deep breath and greeted them.

       "Hello, students. We are the Goddesses. Let me introduce ourselves. The Brown haired beauty on the Drums is Miyuki. The Blonde looking Angel on the Keyboard is Arabella. The Black haired princess on the Bass is Cindy. While i'm the Blonde haired goddess, Lucille. I will be the Lead Guitarist and Vocalist. We hope you enjoy" I said while smiling.

       Then we started to play. We decided to perform 'Love on Top'. I took a deep breath then I started singing.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

Cliffhanger...

Will the Goddesses win the contest? stay tunned to find out.

Advanced Happy New Year..

Please Follow me, Read, Vote and Comment...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14