01 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

a sigh filled the grey walled rooms, with two plants in each corner of the room. a long l-shaped couch to the back, a luxurious desk at the front, where the best view of seoul could be seen. soft jazz music filled the room, making a very cool vibe.

a black tie made it's way on the desk as the body tiredly made it's way unto the also luxurious looking chair. eyes closed, taking in a whiff of the air conditioned room, with it's nice aroma.

the company phone on his desk had rang. he groans a fucking seriously before picking it up. a young woman's voice was heard on the other line.

"i know you're resting right now mr. min, but i wanted you to know that mr. sung and his team is no longer interested in partnership." she softly spoke.

he only hummed then spoke "if he thinks it's going to hurt me in some way, he has a next thing coming." mr. min gritted. "anything else?"

"we still need to discuss on the outfits for your welcoming back party that's held 2 weeks from now and young master jae will be here soon with taehyung-ssi" she informed. he hummed.

"thanks for the information." he hangs up.

as if right on cue, the doors of his office burst open, a small human running in, his little feet carrying him in a very little birdie way. he couldn't help the smile that drew on his lips. "you'll slip one of these days bub" a next voice entered the room, a deep voice that is, it was mr. min's younger brother.

"hey tae" mr. min said. "yoongi-ah" tae smiled. they approached each other and hugged, yoongi kissing his brother's temple lightly as they made their way onto to couch.

"appa" the small voice croaked. yoongi looked towards the direction and smiled. "yes baby?" he asked. "i got a perfect 100% on my spelling today" the small person smiled brightly.

"that's great, looks like you'll get even more free time during the summer with uncle hoba." yoongi praised.

the little person's eyes lit up, shining. "i love uncle hoba" he fiddled with his bag zip. "so, have you figured out everything about your outfit yet, you know you have to come right out, right?" tae said.

"yes i know" yoongi chuckled. "everything else is ready except your outfit hyung" tae smiled.

"are you going to get it custom made or buy from some brand that hasn't released their product yet, like you did a while ago." tae teased.

"that was one time tae and this time im getting it custom made, i want everything to be very much to my liking, just as the decorations and theme for the event, so should my outfit. thing is, i don't know who to reach out to." yoongi sighed.

no way an outfit was stressing him this much.

"well there is one person who could get all your points down and actually make the results exactly like your description." tae said.

yoongi stared at his brother. "no." is all yoongi said and looked back at his son.

"don't be stubborn, think rationally, in 2 weeks the event it happening, you want a specific outfit to your liking, he works fast, very fast. he knows you like the back of his hand and can think like you." tae inquired.

"like i said no and i know how he is, he'll definitely decline if i send him a email request." yoongi's serious tone turned to a cocky tone. tae laughed.

"as a matter of fact, i'll go down to his studio and request it myself." yoongi smirked. "you just love trouble, i wouldn't be surprised if he slapped you." tae laughed. yoongi chuckled.

getting up with a grunt, yoongi went over to gather his belongings. he smiled as his son began to put away his stuff also, ready to go home.

"well i hope everything works out. im leaving now, jeon will start to worry." tae said. "yeah, see you." yoongi waved off his brother.

"bye bye uncle tae" jae smiled and tae did at him.

yoongi entered his home, his sleeping son in his arms as he held his backpack in his other arm. "you're getting heavy bud." yoongi lowly spoke not to wake jae.

yoongi made his way down his hall and turned two lefts until he was met with a brown door and entered. it was jae's room.

he rested him on his bed, turned on the ac and turned off the lights and left room, leaving the door slightly open.

he reversed his steps and he was now back in the hall and going to his room. the double doors opened with a push of yoongi's hands and he entered.

he can't wait to get on that bed but he knew he had to get rid of all the nasty sweat he had on his body.

'oh my god yoongi don't touch me until you've showered, you've been at the company for more than 8 hours and your body reeks. please go shower.' he would always say.

yoongi chuckled as he reminisced the past. it's been four years for real. he still couldn't believe it. interrupting his thoughts was his phone ringing. the caller id '𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂-𝗮𝗵 💗' came on his screen and a small smile came on his face.

he stepped into the shower and answered. "hey pretty." he flirted. the other person giggled "hey, i bet you're showering right now".

yoongi scoffed "don't tell me you have people watching me". the other person laughed at his boyfriend. "maybe. anyways what're your plans for tomorrow?". yoongi hummed then answered

"i'm taking jae to his mom, since he's coming back tomorrow and then finally getting started on this stupid outfit for the upcoming event." he said.

"oh. i was hoping me, you and jae could you know, spend the day together and hopefully me and him could bond more. i know he hates me" the person said.

"minsu...he doesn't hate you. he just isn't fond of new people." yoongi assured.

"yoon it's been 2 years now yoon" minsu said. "i'll see what i can do ok?" yoongi sighed. "you're the best" minsu smiled.

"i know." yoongi smirked. "yoongi-ah" minsu called and yoongi hummed.

"when so you suppose i can meet him?" minsu asked. yoongi eyes and tone went annoyed. "it's best if you don't." yoongi lowly muttered.

"why?" minsu whined. "it only makes sense if i meet him, i mean jae is kinda like my stepson now." minsu said.

yoongi stepped out the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. "sure, but it's just that.."yoongi began. "what?" minsu impatiently said.

"park jimin will fucking destroy you." yoongi gritted. "what do you mean by that?" minsu asked.

"let's talk tomorrow im tired right now." yoongi sighed. "sure, have a good night's sleep." minsu said. the call ended.

yoongi pulled up his sweatpants, with no underwear, he finds that very uncomfortable. he pulled the black t-shirt over his head and then went back down to make dinner.

it wasn't a lie. park jimin would destroy minsu and yoongi is trying to save him form the embarrassment he'd definitely get.

park jimin will find weaknesses you yourself didn't know you had and use that against you. park jimin fights dirty and min yoongi has been a victim of him.

end