10 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

the following morning, jimin was downstairs and cooking a small dish for himself and enjoyed netflix. he heard heavy footsteps coming downstairs and just as he assumed, it was yoongi.

yoongi's blonde hair was stuck up in different ways and he sat beside jimin then laid on his lap. "hi." jimin smiled.

"hey." yoongi's voiced out groggily. "you still sound tired." jimin laughed.

"what're you doing?" yoongi asked. "nothing." jimin said softly as he ran his hand through yoongi's hair.

"this club that i've been working on for months now is finally finished and a opening party is keeping. interested?" yoongi asked.

jimin face lit up and he abruptly stood, yoongi almost falling if not for catching his balance.

"of course! i have outfits already planned for stuff like this. thank god i rearranged my closet." jimin clapped excitedly.

"you tryna kill me." yoongi sat up.

"oh sorry." jimin laughed. "how about i pick an outfit for you?" yoongi asked.

"coming from a guy who only wears black suits, no." jimin deadpanned. yoongi slowly nodded.

"if you're buying me a outfit, sure no prob." jimin smirked. "let me go freshen up." yoongi stood up.

"oh shit you're serious. i'm so finishing your card." jimin clapped.

"i'd very much love to see you try." yoongi winked and went upstairs. "all the better." jimin smiled.

yoongi went inside his room and saw jae on his ipad. "oh you're up, i was just coming to wake you." yoongi went and sat beside him. "are you going somewhere?" jae tilted his head, yoongi nodded yes.

"your mom and i are going shopping." yoongi smiled. "tae will be coming to look after you." yoongi said.

"are you going somewhere after shopping?" jae asked.

"you remember the club i've been working on for god knows when?" yoongi laughed. "yeah, what about it?" jae giggled.

"a opening party is keeping and we're going there tonight." yoongi said. "oh ok" jae jolted.

"it's been a while since we went out like this." jimin walked inside gucci. "sure" yoongi chuckled behind him.

"i'll go look around, you...stay here." jimin said and wondered off. "let's see how much you're carrying back." yoongi sat down.

jimin was taking up shirts after shirts, bags after bags, shoes after shoes, jewelery after jewelry. when he was satisfied with what he had, jimin went to the check area.

"you've taken quite a lot love." yoongi stood behind jimin.

"we both know this is just the beginning." jimin said as he took two bags from the cashier. "take those for me, please" jimin exited the store.

the couple went to louis vuitton, prada - all the expensive store - to say yoongi was surprised by the amount of items that filled up his car was an understatement, he was astonished.

"this is quite a lot." yoongi said. "wanted to get more stuff but i guess i'm alright with this." jimin said. "or maybe even get a new phone, i'm so tired of this one." jimin groaned.