s p e c i a l ┃ 4k!

voiidjeon presents
a 4k special
a taekook oneshot

—ash彡
please note that this is just a random oneshot. it does not concern the original book in no way. enjoy and thanks for 4k reads ♡

contains:
─fluff
─ytc in busan era
─top jjk ✘ bottom thv
─idol jjk ✘ art student thv
─lowercase
─part 1 of 2

the last beat dropped and the bodies were in sync as they came to an end doing their usual ending pose

the last beat dropped and the bodies were in sync as they came to an end doing their usual ending pose. when the music officially stopped, the bodies fell to the floor.

their chests went up and down and heavy deep sighs left their agaping mouths. the youngest of the six then stood up which main the remaining five look at him with confused eyes, how does he still have so much energy? they thought.

“where is he going?” namjoon, the third eldest asks. “to the staff. again.” jin the eldest of all six, told namjoon.

the youngest, jungkook tapped on the shoulder of his hyung who turned around to face him with a smile.

“hey jungkook, here to see the rehearsal?” the male asks. “no. it's about my question before. you said you'd talk to pd-nim about it last time i asked.” jungkook said with hopeful eyes.

“oh...about that, um....he denied.” the male said. “h-he did?” jungkook stuttered with a sad voice yet angry expression.

“hey, he's the one who's in charge.” the male raised his hands in surrender and gave a chuckle.

“it's not like i'm asking for much. even if he's to come and watch stage rehearsals i'll be fine with that.” jungkook sunk his nails in his palms.

“what did pd-nim actually say?” jungkook asked. “he said...that....um... taehyung is nothing but a mere distraction to you.” the male shrugs.

“what.” jungkook said. “i refuse to believe that.” jungkook said. “i'll go down to hybe by myself become he has no right to say that.” jungkook furiously walked away to gather his stuff.

“wa-wait...” the staff tried calling back but jungkook was already leaving the dance room.

“i'm afraid he'll do something stupid. let's follow him.” the second eldest, yoongi said and the others agreeing and getting up.

voiidjeon

the black vehicle parked in the lot and jungkook immediately hopped out and heading towards the elevator.

“shouldn't you think this over jungkook-ssi?” his bodyguard asked as he went in the elevator behind him.

“i will tolerate anything except for disrespect, especially if it's towards someone i hold precious.” jungkook clenched his jaw.